LF players interested in RBGs with exp 1800+

I noticed that not many wanna do RBGs because there is absolutely too many people who are not pvper's in nazgrel and those who are rather not play with those that are also good because of pride or simply just because they are in different guilds, i know some people are actually trying to get achievements so they run with their guild even if they have a low chance of winning.
I'm not trying to lead a group but i'm sure if there is some good pvpers who would like to get together with me and i think i may have a few interested but not 100% sure, so i just really want to tell the Nazgrel pvp community : let's get together and get a good group im really sure there is a way most of us could just work together to get a good group and get a good rating.

Time to make some RBG Nazgrel history - yeah i know it's corny and my grammar sucks aswell.
Reply Quote
So far i want the following setup if possible-
Warrior tank (maybe a pally if there is no warrior pro tank)
2 Healers - Have a Discp and Rshaman 2200 geared already willing need a Tree and pally willing to take another rshaman if i can't get a pally.
And rest spots open
Rogue- sub or mut- Combat sucks imo
Lock- any spec idk which is better
Warrior- Fury or Arms
DK- Frost or Unholy
Druid- Feral,Boomkin (not really wanting one if i can get a resto will accept if i can't get other classes though)
I am sure i missed more but send me In-game mail or just whisper me if i am online for more information.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I am interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
im sayin son whats good?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have also been itching to get a serious team together.

The CTF team should look like this:

Offense:
Rdruid
Rshaman
Subrogue
Frostmage
Lock

Floater:
Frost/UHdk

Defense:
Discpriest
Holypal
Elesham
Warriortank - Carrier

Gilneas:
Druid/pally healing WW/other sides' close base (might not be mine after patch)
Elesham
Dk
Lock
Mage

Close base (LH)
Priest/rdruid
Prot warr
Subrogue

Don't really know about AB atm but the desired bases would obviously be LM/BS/starter base
while sending the dk to mine just to see if there is no opposition at it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
If you are interested in a Shadow Priest (despite being noticably absent from your lists):

- we have a spammable snare DoT, plus other DoTs for crowd damage
- Mind Control for healers / whatever
- AoE fear, stun/disarm fear,
- Dispersion for survivability
- Big burst damage from stacking crit debuff on enemies, including SFiend now (and with glyphed SW:Death, people are pretty much dead if they get around 30%).
- spammable Dispels (glyphed for 3% healing probably), including Mass Dispel.

And, I mean, those are the basic SPriest things. Sounds handy to me, though, and I consider myself pretty useful. =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
If you are looking for the best. I may be available.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
You dont know how to kitt, and you cant kill a rogue with another hunter helping you and a druid healing you. He should take bradyroush if he want an hunter, i dont like him but he his atleast 5 times better than you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
04/29/2011 08:44 AMPosted by Varesa
You dont know how to kitt, and you cant kill a rogue with another hunter helping you and a druid healing you. He should take bradyroush if he want an hunter, i dont like him but he his atleast 5 times better than you.

Says the rogue that kept dying to meh powerful arrows of death.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
eberle it took like 3 of u guys to kill varesa secondly u get outplayed by my hunter in half greens that was top damage in bh 25 until i didnt get a cleanse just remeber u think ur good but someone in half greens out dpsed u
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Warrior
Oh Hay, Varesa <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
04/29/2011 01:31 PMPosted by Seyb
eberle it took like 3 of u guys to kill varesa secondly u get outplayed by my hunter in half greens that was top damage in bh 25 until i didnt get a cleanse just remeber u think ur good but someone in half greens out dpsed u

lol wut
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Oh Hay, Varesa <3

Hey :P

04/29/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Eberle
Says the rogue that kept dying to meh powerful arrows of death

Haha i like how you chased me when i was at 20% but your friends didnt followed you this time and you ended up dying even though you were at 100% and me only at 20%.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
04/29/2011 02:24 PMPosted by Varesa
Haha i like how you chased me when i was at 20% but your friends didnt followed you this time and you ended up dying even though you were at 100% and me only at 20%.

You brahs in <Every Tasty Bite> are good story tellers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
You brahs in <Every Tasty Bite> are good story tellers.

Truth is, umad.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Eberle is the best.
Reply Quote
43 Tauren Druid
1800+ on a battlegroup where you can click to 2k is great experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]