[H] Weekly 25man Ulduar Runs

85 Troll Druid
Me and a few guildmates of mine are looking to consistently run 25man Ulduar each week for Val'anyr shards. We are looking for anyone interested in coming along to get their IRONBOUND PROTO DRAKES, ASTRAL WALKER titles, various patterns and achievements.

Runs will take place on Wednesday, Thursday and if needed Mondays at 9ST and last until people have to leave.

Loot is simple. Open roll on everything except for the Val'anyr shards.

If you are interested in coming contact me in game via whisper or mail or post on the forums. Also please tell anyone you think would like to come as it's very hard to get 25 people for old world content. More people equals quicker and easier clears :)
Edited by Ribeyes on 4/14/2011 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
So you're making me a Val'anyr? :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
04/15/2011 07:02 AMPosted by Getsui
So you're making me a Val'anyr? :D

duh, that's what he said Getsui

Or rather you know, we could do these types of runs to shoot for mah Mimi's Head :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump, drop me a line in-game for an easy title and mount
Edited by Ribeyes on 4/16/2011 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump, another solid clear with a ton of Ironbound drakes and Astral Walker titles for people :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Handing out free Ironbound Proto Drakes is fun! But only 3 shards on the last run ;(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Yup
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sounds kinda cool
Edited by Parmy on 6/25/2011 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]