(RP EVENT!) Wedding of Argunon and Kamareia.

IC DESCRIPTION

On the 16th of April, the wedding of Argunon, Wanderer of the nether, and Kamareia Blackhoof, Flame of the dawn, shall commence. Under the peaceful skies of the Grizzly Hills, an eternal bond of love shall be formed. There shall be refreshments, food, and activity available to all whom wish to attend.

The whole Conscendo de Astrum shall be in attendance at the wedding, as well as any others whom wish to attend.

Come join us, as an eternal bond is forged between two lovers!

OOC INFO:

Time: 9 Pm server time.
Location: Grizzly Hills. (eastern, we will show you where when we group up :D)
Who: Anyone and all is invited, all members of my guild will be in attendance.
Being married: My character, argunon, and the main of Razorwing, whom is Kamareia horde side. Razorwing will be showing up on Kamareia, and relaying emotes to me via Real-ID.
Please:Don't attack people in the other faction.

Alright, thats it, I hope to see you guys there!

-High Prophet Argunon, Messenger of the Dawn.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
* Scratches head* :) I'm certainly not hating, or trolling, but I do have a few questions. Certainly 'to each their own' but is inviting anyone a good idea?

I can see how marrying a hordie would be against ethics a Draenei might have, or worse, it could be seen as treason by the Alliance. Wouldn't something between a relationship between a horde and Alliance player need to be kept in secret so neither of you would be killed by the military/lawcentric folks?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/15/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Dalavesta
I can see how marrying a hordie would be against ethics a Draenei might have, or worse, it could be seen as treason by the Alliance. Wouldn't something between a relationship between a horde and Alliance player need to be kept in secret so neither of you would be killed by the military/lawcentric folks?

Yep.

MAWWIAGE IS WHAT BWINGS US TOGETHA. And also apparently starts PVP fights.
Reply Quote
* Scratches head* :) I'm certainly not hating, or trolling, but I do have a few questions. Certainly 'to each their own' but is inviting anyone a good idea?

Thats a good point, and Argunon, technically does not have an allegiance to the alliance. Likely, he will not be killed for it, but likely looked down upon by the Alliance....

He acts as a neutral party in alliance cities, as a human of the argent crusade might...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/15/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Argunon
Thats a good point, and Argunon, technically does not have an allegiance to the alliance. Likely, he will not be killed for it, but likely looked down upon by the Alliance....

Unfortunetly, you're still a Draenei, you still walk within the cities and under the Alliances 'jurisdiction' so to speak. I can't see you ever being allowed back into a city after this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/15/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Drektal
If you want this to go smoothly without trolls, I suggest you delete the original post and choose a different date and time to do this.

To be honest I could see any 'high prized' military organization from either faction coming in (With the complete right from an IC standpoint) to try and kill the bride and groom. I would try to, I won't lie.
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 04:20 PMPosted by Dalavesta
Unfortunetly, you're still a Draenei, you still walk within the cities and under the Alliances 'jurisdiction' so to speak. I can't see you ever being allowed back into a city after this.

Of course he'd be allowed back into the city.

The Stockades are in Stormwind, last I checked.
Reply Quote

04/15/2011 04:20 PMPosted by Dalavesta

Think of my character as an argent crusade emissary to an alliance city....

If an Argent Crusade human was Married to a peaceful tauren, whom stayed out of the city, I have little doubt they would let him stay in the city....

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/15/2011 04:22 PMPosted by Argunon

Is he an Argent Crusader? I thought he ran an independent neutral organization. I don't have a problem if you marry a tauren IC, or any member of the horde for that matter. I'm just trying to see the justification. So many people tend to forget about the ethics that every race holds close. For the Draenei, I can't see one ever loving a member of the horde, more-so than humans or elves even.
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Dalavesta

Is he an Argent Crusader? I thought he ran an independent neutral organization. I don't have a problem if you marry a tauren IC, or any member of the horde for that matter. I'm just trying to see the justification. So many people tend to forget about the ethics that every race holds close. For the Draenei, I can't see one ever loving a member of the horde, more-so than humans or elves even.

My character was exiled from the Draenei very early in his life, thus he does not share many of the same ethics that the Draenei do.

Besides, there are always exceptions within any race's ethical stereotype....Argunon is one of them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
04/15/2011 04:26 PMPosted by Argunon
My character was exiled from the Draenei very early in his life, thus he does not share many of the same ethics that the Draenei do.

If he's an exile to the Draenei wouldn't be an exile of the Alliance and never be let in a city?
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 04:26 PMPosted by Argunon
exiled from the Draenei

So...you're exiled from the exiles?
Reply Quote

04/15/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Dalavesta

If he's an exile to the Draenei wouldn't be an exile of the Alliance and never be let in a city?

04/15/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Dalavesta

The Draenei have reluctantly accepted Argunon back into there society- although it would be unwise for him to walk unprotected in a Draenish settlement or city.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Congratulations to the two of you.
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Drektal
The Draenei have reluctantly accepted Argunon back into there society- although it would be unwise for him to walk unprotected in a Draenish settlement or city.

Exilement is usually permanent because people get exiled for doing unforgivable things. Would you care to elaborate on what he did to get exiled?

It honestly is a pretty long story, but I can assure you, it is something that the Draenei gradually changed there minds about, after around 23,000 years... And argunon did something to atone for what he had did.

I diden't create this thread to argue about the validity of the Role-playing event I was advertising, or have an argument about whether my character's backstory coincides with lore...

Nothing against you, of course Drektal :D, but I really don't feel like having a drawn out argument on the forums at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
If people aren't flagged, you shouldn't have to worry about that last bit.

Unless you want to be flagged, that's cool, too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]