(RP EVENT!) Wedding of Argunon and Kamareia.

90 Worgen Rogue
04/15/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Prian
breaking news: bride's parents invented rogues and hunters, making argunon's family directly responsible for the creation of about half of this game's classes.
Uhm.... What? I hope you're trolling for goodness sake.
Reply Quote
As I said, that is no longer the case with my backstory, my mother is an arcane mage in my new one....

now, if you will....

STOP arguing about argy's RP, this isen't the thread for that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/15/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Razorwing
Can we all just please drop this arguing and stuff and get back to the ORIGINAL topic? Really... ((Though a sidenote: Hranu that was fun stunlocking you in Outland XP))

You weren't stun-locking me.
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 06:48 PMPosted by Prian
breaking news: bride's parents invented rogues and hunters, making argunon's family directly responsible for the creation of about half of this game's classes.

10 classes.

Rogue + Hunter...is two classes...

2/10 = 1/2

Math makes my brain hurt...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Rogue + Hunter...is two classes...

2/10 = 1/2

Plus Priests, Shaman, and Mages.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
04/15/2011 06:50 PMPosted by Hranu
Can we all just please drop this arguing and stuff and get back to the ORIGINAL topic? Really... ((Though a sidenote: Hranu that was fun stunlocking you in Outland XP))

You weren't stun-locking me.
Well stunning overall. I'm the reason you kept getting cheap shot/kidney shott'd. XD It was fun though! What did you have on that caused me to take damage from hitting you?
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 06:38 PMPosted by Argunon

It's hard for both parties to have fun when the person being made fun of for what they do is getting ignored by about 90% of the roleplaying Alliance players, but even though their idea is getting harsh criticism from every direction, they don't clue in and change it so that they aren't getting such criticism all the time.

It's not being childish. It's having standards for something they enjoy doing.

edit because i derp at english even if i was born into an english-speaking country

90% of alliance role-players are ignoring my Role-play?

I HIGHLY doubt that, when I random RP in the cathedral, I only probably find one in every twenty people who are ignoring me.

random RP in the cathedral

That's where your side of the argument turns on you. :U
Reply Quote
04/15/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Hranu
Plus Priests, Shaman, and Mages.

Oh, was that thrown in somewhere too?

I haven't even bothered to read half of this thread...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/15/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Razorwing
Well stunning overall. I'm the reason you kept getting cheap shot/kidney shott'd. XD It was fun though! What did you have on that caused me to take damage from hitting you?

Lightning shield.
Reply Quote
As I said, many times, that was the OLD lore of argunon when the character was first made.

It is now much different.

No point in correcting the fallacies of lore no longer used.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
04/15/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Hranu

Lightning shield.
OOOOH, right! XD I forgot about that thing. And well I stand corrected, stunning and the crippling poison. XD that was fun though!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk... Horde and Alliance coming together...
It's things like this that just make it harder to drum up that old war fever...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Well congratz, hope the event turns out better than this poor thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
An honest attempt to openly invite anyone interested in seeing an in-game wedding turns to trololololing. Really, guys?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
An honest attempt to openly invite anyone interested in seeing an in-game wedding turns to trololololing. Really, guys?

What, you didn't see this coming from a mile away?

Posting events like this on the forums is generally a bad idea in the first place. When you are already someone with a bad rep from various other topics and websites, and then post a thread like this? You're going to get !%*!.

Not really, no. I'm not alliance so I don't know his "rep". I saw this post as just an open invitation to anyone interested in seeing an RP wedding.
Edited by Aestiah on 4/15/2011 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

04/15/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Lotham

What, you didn't see this coming from a mile away?

Posting events like this on the forums is generally a bad idea in the first place. When you are already someone with a bad rep from various other topics and websites, and then post a thread like this? You're going to get !%*!.

I am sorry I make the fallacy of choosing to place some faith and trust in this community.....

That is what I am honestly doing, and I wish this to simply be an invitation, not a large argument.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/15/2011 04:58 PMPosted by Ômên
As for Ruor, your already on my black list. I saw your little "Cyber bulling: I do this all the time" post...Ill be sure to let the blizzard legal team about that cause cyber bulling is a serious offence. -nods-

Congrats on getting me mixed up with a completely different shaman. Go look at my ONLY POST in this entire topic and see what I typed.

Protip: It's post number 3.

EDIT: I just solved it for you myself. Hranu is the one who said it, not me. I mean c'mon, our avatars look nothing alike. How did you manage to get that one mixed up?

As another note, it's generally best to keep cross-faction relationships and marriages secret. You know, since both factions are at war with each other.

04/15/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Ômên
I apologies for my language but its annoying when I see people being little children of an RP thing. I mean seriously...Big whoop...Argunon is supposedly using Ruor's MRP thing for this, oh well. Its a game that is meant to be played and to have fun, now can we keep it that way? I dont know, that depends on the players. -nods-

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING MENTIONED.
Edited by Ruor on 4/15/2011 9:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]