[H] Out of Exile is Recruiting for Heroic FL!

100 Tauren Hunter
bump for some healers pref Shaman but will do with any heals
Reply Quote
41 Goblin Warlock
Aren't we 4/7 in FL now, or am I mistaken?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Not a resto shaman, but a shaman none the less. Look me up on armory, let me know.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Hey Netters, ill try and get with you in game but you can also apply for the raid team at our site OutofExile.guildportal.com. It doesnt take more than 5 mins
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
5/7 =D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Consistantly getting 5/7 in Firelands at this point and have gotten Stag down to about 25% looking for a reliable healer to help put us finish out the content. Also our second group is always looking for quality players so get with us in game if you are at all interested.
-Z

Edit: Majordomo down, all that's left is Rag. 6/7 Join and help us finish this.
Edited by Zultan on 8/25/2011 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Looking for some heals, pref druid or shaman but any class will do. As always still looking for exceptional players so dont be afraid to apply or check us out at OutofExile.guildportal.com
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Bump, still looking for heals as we continue to progress on Rag
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Bump got Rag down, unfortunetly despite consistenly getting close on Rag we ran out of time and got him post nerf but that just means we can start heroics. Looking for some reliable dps and heals for both our FL groups
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
bump cuurently 1/7 heroic, looking for a tank and a healer or two
Edited by Babyshaq on 10/5/2011 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hello,
My friend and I are looking for a guild fo FL. It would be this druid and my friend has a Frost DK.

My Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/exodar/S%c3%adxx/simple
His Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/exodar/Alisca/simple

Below is a link to his post in Guild Recruitment.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3341764453

Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Hello Sixx, if you are interested you should fill out an application on our site OutofExile.guildportal.com for the two of you. If we decide you guys fit what we are looking for we will let you know and then you can server transfer
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Bump 2/7 heroic, working on heroic Baleroc. Mainly looking for a solid tank but all class/specs are being accepted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]