335 to 350 Blacksmithing patterns cant find

90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm leveling a Prot Pally and I'm in Outland however I cant find any patterns for this level. I've gone to the BS trainer in hellfire pen and Shat city and both of them jump from 325 to 350. Can anyone help me out where to find these?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Try the Blacksmith vendors in those two cities, they sell some patterns. They may be limited quantity, so if they don't have any check back again later.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Warrior
I am currently working on BS ~485 atm, I've bought no recipes Fel Iron recipes which you get from a vendor does the trick. Yes they are green so you may need a decent amount of it but it isn't all that bad and does get significantly easier afterward.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah you would need a ton of feliron to do it, but I see adamantite stuff as well people sell and I could use but cant find them.. I visited again the shat and hellfire bs trainers and they have nothing from 325 to 350 :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
From 335 - 340 make Adamantite Cleavers pattern sold from Lower City vendor in Shattrah. Aaron Hollman.

From 340-350 make lesser ward of shielding sold by vendor in Thrallmar for horde or SMV Wildhammer stronghold for alliance. Horde guy is Rohok and alliance is Mari Stonehand.

Hope this helps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
That's exactly what I was wanting to know!!! Thank you!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]