[H] <Two Percent> wants you!*

85 Tauren Druid

*(some restrictions apply)

<Two Percent> is coming up on its five year anniversary, and is looking for fresh blood!

Who is Two Percent?

Two Percent is a casual, mature player oriented guild for people who like to play MMORPGS without the pressure of hardcore raiding. While we have been known to raid, the real vision of Two Percent is a fun, friendly guild. We help each other level, many of us play multiple toons/alts so there is often someone "around your level" to hang out with, and the vast majority of us are older than your average player, so there is very little "Barrens Chat" type conversation. In short, we're a bunch of people who have fun playing, but don't it too seriously. It's a game after all!

Why recruit now?

Cataclysm changed a lot of things for a lot of people. Raiding got harder, and some people quit. Rift came along, and some people moved to play that. Real life came along, and some people graduated and moved on from gaming. Finally, a lot of people just haven't been that happy with Cataclysm on the whole, and decided to take a break. Look at the front page of these realm forums. Half of the first page is guild recruitment. It’s a bit frightening! (in a chicken little sort of way)

But we believe having a guild has less to do with the content of the game, and more to do with the people in the guild. There’s still plenty to do in WoW, whether it’s finally try out that goblin you’ve always wanted to, level that rogue you never got to before, work on your professions, or do some five mans or PvP, chances are you’re going to want someone to hang out with while you do it, and we believe we’re the best choice out there.

I feel you, Barroom! Tell me more!

We are a level 22 (maybe 23 by the time you read this) guild with all of our bank tabs, which are constantly full, and a large range of experienced players and officers that have been playing this game since its inception. We have an active forum, a fun chat channel, and, most importantly, me! Who doesn’t want more of me in their life?!

(This is what the guild gets when I get to write the recruitment posting.)

If you want to see what kind of things we do, look at our activity here and check out the guild as a whole: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/uldaman/two%20percent/

I’m sold! Now what?

Head over to our forums and the application board: http://www.twopercentguild.org/forums/index.php?board=2.0

Read the application from here: http://www.twopercentguild.org/forums/index.php?topic=1712.0

And we’ll get back to you! Feel free to look around a little bit, or do a /who percent to find some of our members if you want to talk to a few of us first. I’m confident that anyone you talk to will give us a glowing review! ( or they won’t get their finder’s fee! .\ /. )

We look forward to hearing from you!

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump for the weekenders!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hello I was thinking of applying with a friend (S. Priest) but we wanted to make sure we'd be able to help out on raids. We're not really looking for a guild that has everything on farm yet haha
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Well we don't have everything on "farm" . But we have killed all the Pre Firelands raid bosses

Oh and We are level 25 as of a couple months ago

Also noted: We are the Oldest surviving Horde guild on the Uldaman server.
Surely we are doing something right.
While we are accepting of all, we really could use more healers for our expanded raid dates.
Edited by Whitzy on 7/28/2011 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump for the weekend
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
As we open up the raid season on the Firelands . We are always open to talented folks looking too do the same. While still enjoying the casual ,PG-13 atmosphere of guild chat.
Yes I said PG-13. But... that just means we don't want our masses to have too keep their children away from the monitors. We are an ALL adult community.. Not to mention the oldest surviving guild on the server, and the largest...
So if you are interested? Pst any 2%er you come across. Ask them about the guild. Don't take my word for it. Then,if you are even more interested? Ask for an officer, give us a test drive for a week. Stay if you want, or move along. It's your dime and time, we hold no grudges.

Thanx for listening and Happy Gaming
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
And after a second night at attempts (5 tries last night) and 4 more tonight

SHANNOX DOWN
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
well while we probably will never truelly have anything on "farm". We offer raiding too the masses that prefer the scene. We listen too anyone and everyone when it comes too all aspects of the game. ( it aint like we are all knowing) we just have a good handle on what people like. If ur idea is better than a Raid leaders then by all means pst that raid leader with ur idea. chances are the following attempt or so will be done that way.
We know that not all group makeups are the same. We never standardize a group, we are after all. Casual raiders. we present the options, they do they stuff they like the best. We do have minimums for whatever venture is on the slate for the day / eve, and thats just for the better ratio of getting thru the content.
If ur still looking? fine, if ur done looking and want too try? Then by all means give one of us a shout.

Have fun and play nice and above all? come check us out
Edited by Whitzy on 9/6/2011 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
i wanna join :=)

Am i alone here? Am I the only one in this room? .......

Thump
Thump
Thump
Is this thing on?

I just couldn't resist.

yeah we are now over 5 yrs old and still growing

Edited by Whitzy on 8/13/2011 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
And here comes yet another Great Week in 2%

Still open too anyone of age and likewise desires for gaming.

Wow'ing is what we do when our children are at school,camp,church,or perhaps ... the in-laws...

Looking forward too hearing from ya'll.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
And here comes yet another Great Week in 2%

Still open too anyone of age and likewise desires for gaming.

Wow'ing is what we do when our children are at school,camp,church,or perhaps ... the in-laws...

Looking forward too hearing from ya'll.

Closing this thread down soon folks... get in while you can...
come see us at;
www.twopercentguild.org
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We are one big happy family...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a bunch of cool folks.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
09/09/2011 02:50 AMPosted by Ponymaster
Bump for a bunch of cool folks.

Hiyas my friend...thanx for the bump

Bob
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
anyone else? Jeeze I feel so alone here at times... Hmmmm maybe I should tell the guild We have this thread ?

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Booyah!! The crew got 4/7 Saturday night in Firelands. not to shabby for a casual bunch of folks..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Lets make that 6/7 in Firelands now. Rags.... You're next...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
When we drop Rags? The 25 man content is next. Who knows, perhaps even a heroic run. (not for awhile tho )
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
we always do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]