[H] <Two Percent> wants you!*

85 Tauren Warrior
If you need a place to hide or just to chill from another server? We have that too :=_
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
And we do it sooooo well :=)
Reply Quote
59 Tauren Death Knight
I aint in Two percent but I know Whitzy and Twitzy. 2 of the nicest people I have ever met in any MMORPG that i have played.They seem to care what folks want from gaming and see to it that folks get it. The entire crew there go out of their way too help and make feel comfortable all the folks in the guild.
Mt gaming has reached a higher level because of it
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
bump for the week
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
got a quick question, how many people in your guild PvP? i would raid, but i dont have the time so i just BG now. was thinking of switching over to horde anyways since alliance seems to lose 70% of the fights and always loses Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
On the conservative side? Roughly 30 folks pvp. With so many different schedules there are few times where they are all on. But when it happens? There are TB's that are crazy fun. Half the raid are guildies. There are a min of 9 dedicated true pvp'ers on a day. We are in between pvp officers at the moment. We will be electing a new one within the next 30 days. meanwhile the one that is most promising is Yeti. he has been pvping for years and it is his favorite part of the game. feel free too look him up. While these numbers are as I state there are many more that will go on a whim. We have over 200 accounts. of thos 70% or so are very active. On a daily basis? There is no less than a dozen folks on at any given time. And at other times? Busy ones? There will be more than 40 folks online doing whatever. (raid nites not included) ( then it goes as high as 60 to 70).
We are "casual raiders" we do NOT make the raid scene our mantra. We have a community type forums. Where you will find World of Warcraft gamers as well as Rift gamers, Star wars gamers and testers, all the while supporting spots that include PsP games and X box. Call of Duty etc...
We don't believe in restricting ourselves, if you join Two Percent guild? You are a member for life in any game u choose to play or speak of thru our forums..

happy Gaming, I hope I have been helpfull.

Bob
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes, You are reading correctly. We are looking for folks that like to game. We're now working on a R.B.G team. We have 6 guaranteed folks as I type, with twice that many un-comitted. But it's great practice for all. If ur interested in what we represent and our ideals? Then by all means drop a line here or on our forums.Take your time, you will find that, if you are an adult, sick of the hard core stage and just want to play a game you pay to play? We probably have what you seek. Over 205 accounts, 150 ish are active and from them half are daily. they cover all time zones world wide.
Look us up...

http://twopercentguild.org/
Edited by Whitzy on 10/28/2011 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Tauren Death Knight
I currently have 27 accounts here and 84 toons. If i come over with my main. can you folks take all our mains in? or must we all apply? Most will leave their alts here for a fallback position just wondering. I see alot of two percent folks around everywhere I go. I have grouped with many in one fashion or another. i have found everyone,very friendly and helpful.
Leave a msg here or pst me in game. Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Delouser?;

I have asked on our forums and in G-Chat about you and ur guild mates. A few have chimed in and done so with positive feedback. While i cannot find much on your guild.(if anything), i must profess, we do not care about accomplishments. What we do care about are;

Folks with similar gaming desires
No Drama
All adults
Desire to play a game you pay to play
The ability to remain PG-13 in G-Chat.(some folks here are family orientated w/small children that could, at any given time. See G-Chat . )

We have a third of our ranks are professionals in industry, ranging from NASA to Fortune 500 companies, to housewives,husbands students and alot of Current military and retired military.
Go to our forums, read what you can, then have your folks drop us a line via the app link.. I see no reason why we could not absorb those of urs to us. Giving that you all fit into our pre- requisites and play style.

Maybe see yas in guild some time soon...:=)
Edited by Whitzy on 10/29/2011 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest

We are what we are Bob. :=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
in guild
Reply Quote
59 Tauren Death Knight
TY
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Anytime my friend

Also we too are forming a sister guild in the upcoming mmorpg..SWTOR

If you would like more info visit our webby for more info.

www.twopercentguild.org

You will find the same type of casualness and friendships that you would find here in the WoW side of the guild.

Contact Borios on the TP forums or Moonette in WoW or at our forums as well. in game for more info.

Hope too hear from ya's soon

Peace
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We have elected 2 new pvp officers, I hope this is going to be enough for our folks to get the rated BG they are seeking..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yeah we are still around... I think I really should tell the rest of the guild I have been posting here.:=) Occasionally someone will ask in G Chat " why don't we recruit thru the WoW forums"? LoL If they would ever put 2 and 2 together they would realize that when they approve a new member via our forum app area? And the recruits answer the question, " what brought you to Two percent?". And they answer they seen the thread here? One would think the folks would catch on...:=)

All in All? A bunch of great folks. It seems we are now predominately female.. Can't get a word in edgewise anymore...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump for the weekend
Reply Quote
59 Tauren Death Knight
U folks rock a BUMP for the week
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Mage
Hey, there!

Two Percent has a really good rep on the server, from what I hear, and you really sound like a great group of people.

My main is Alliance, but I'm not getting to raid on a regular schedule. Sad draenei. So I'm happily solo leveling this toon with an eye to bringing her to 85. Would you consider me? Faction change, of course, not a problem. (Ideally a weekend raid schedule would be sweet!)

I am low maintenance, low drama, mature and happy just to play the game with like-minded friendly people.

Cheers and thanks for reading!

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We will NOT hold ur present faction choice against you. I do believe that 80% plus minus a tad, were alliance. We would Love to drag another alliance away from the side of light and delve with them into the dark side of the Horde :=)
I seen ur app on our forums hun.. At your leisure, just Pst any guild member you see. Ask for an officer. You will be promptly invite into our ever growing family..

Accept no Substitutions...If it Doesn't say ...Two Percent Uldaman ? You have a knock Off

See yas on line and in game

Bob
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Mage
I'm a comin'! Just making myself hella glyphs and enchants before the faction switch. See you in the next day or so!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]