[H] <Two Percent> wants you!*

85 Tauren Warrior
You Know you want to :=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We are looking in house for prospective raid leader volunteers. But I am also willing to talk to prospective non guildy raid leaders for membership. if You like the idea or doing what you love.ie; playing a game you pay to play, alongside a huge array of personalities and all are adults? Well you may like what we have to offer. We raid but at our leisure, we do so every week. We are semi accomplished, and definately a quality atmosphere. Ask any guildy and tell them to be honest. We are the oldest, Horde guild on the server for a reason. We all like to play a game.
So. If leading is your thing? having a blast and getting into a large family style guild. We very likely have what you seek.
We have taken entire guilds into our mass's and many many from all servers and double as many from the alliance..

Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Put an app in due to looking for maybe new home to reroll and/or some xfers for wife and I.
My name is Jason.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We're the devil, we're the devil. RUN!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hello Jason,

Yes I , and a few others have met with approval ur app. Feel free to pop in, transferr . Which ever suits ur desire or needs. Ur pre approved. Ask any Guildy u see in game for directions to an officer. They have been instructed to invite on sight ..

Let me be the first to say...Welcome to Two Percent

Bob
Edited by Whitzy on 12/28/2011 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/28/2011 02:02 AMPosted by Vardan
We're the devil, we're the devil. RUN!

Stop scaring folks off. Wait till they get in guild then u can scare... Or wait for me so I can join in :=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/28/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Brosmashout
Just transfered to this server after speaking with one of your guildies, intrested in joining your guild, let me know the info needed

Check us out at WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG

I think you will like what you see...:=)

If so? Fill out the app. It's simple enough , if we are what you seek? Then we can get you in guild fast
Are you Placeholder? I seen this person apply for full forum access. No one gets that until they get into the guild . Then returns to our forums and goes thru the same links , to apply for full forum access via the applications tab
Edited by Whitzy on 12/28/2011 9:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
12/28/2011 09:23 PMPosted by Whitzy
Just transfered to this server after speaking with one of your guildies, intrested in joining your guild, let me know the info needed

Check us out at WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG

I think you will like what you see...:=)

If so? Fill out the app. It's simple enough , if we are what you seek? Then we can get you in guild fast
Are you Placeholder? I seen this person apply for full forum access. No one gets that until they get into the guild . Then returns to our forums and goes thru the same links , to apply for full forum access via the applications tab

No actually I'm placeholder lol. I wasn't sure what toon I was gonna move and if my name was gonna stay the same (which it didn't). I was gonna let someone know in chat but just noticed this too ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
okies that means I can approve ur full forum access to our forums..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
12/28/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Brosmashout
ust transfered to this server after speaking with one of your guildies, intrested in joining your guild, let me know the info needed

are you out there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just want to let people know what this guild is like. They are some of the best people I have ever met. They help out to make sure you get whatever you need so you can either get into the dungeons or make sure you have enough mats for whatever you are making. They are the best! No small wonder why they are the oldest guild on this server. Keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes Armond , we do accept all as long as they can be mature, and honest. We are a very open community, easy prey if some of us do not keep watchful eyes open. But after the initial 30 days? The wares and help of many will always be there.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
A note to the Uldaman server.
We as a guild, have been active longer than any other Horde guild on the server. We have been so for a very good reason. We are drama free. We are all fast becoming the largest group of close friends in the game. We have survived Every game expansion for these reasons and more. Have some areas of the game for our members suffered? At times yes. But we always overcome.
The purpose of this post is to openly invite any guild and it's members that meet certain criteria. To apply for absorption by our guild. We currently have over 230 accounts, with 800 plus players. ( alot of alts simply because our members seem to need the G-Chat banter)
The prereq;s are simple.
No unattended minors,
No Drama,
Leave the elitist attitude at the door,
Love the game you pay to play,
Able to play well with others....

We have currently absorbed 6 guilds to date. 2 of those were alliance. 1 was from a different server.
We seem to attract alot of alliance folks. Why? I really don't know.

So if you want a new view to a game you pay to play? You want the g-chat to be friendly and non vulgar? As well as the jovial and fun events we hold monthly? Oh yeah stupid me, the raiding.? Then perhaps you may want the Two Percent experience as hundreds have in the past, present, and hopefully the future.

Thanx for taking the time out to read this..

Bob

P.S.
so sorry for the typo's or spelling. My keyboard is missing alot of letter pc's.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Good Luck to our friends at " Practicly Cohorts " ... Thank You for assisting us in a time things were looking dire... All of you will be missed. If ever you should need the help of Two Percent again in the future? feel free to ask .
Special hanx to Hintermoon... well , just for being a sweetheart ...Love ya hun

Bob

and the rest of the folks here...
Edited by Whitzy on 1/11/2012 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We will miss you Hintermoon, I hope you and the rest or the Aussies get what you seek :=)
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump for my friends Whitzy and Twitzy from another realm :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Thanx Sus :=) Miss ya ...

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hiyas Sus... Thank You much for the bump...:=) Tam says hello and well Hiyas hun :=)

Great to know ur still playing. Not much has changed here . Tam and I are still the figure heads. The guild is growing like a weed.

I hope to have many many more years here, but... oh well, dying is a part pf life I have been told...

Chime here anytime u want great hearing from ya
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey folks , thought I would pop in and say Hello. And bump for the weekend.

See all of you in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]