[H] <Two Percent> wants you!*

85 Blood Elf Mage
I posted on the raid link. I should have told them the raids are filled on a first come first serve basis. and If you dont want to raid a particular day? You can drop[ out of the raid and it will get filled by the next person in line.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yes dear . You posted in the wrong thread . But it's all good hun they got the message
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
we are all over it Thanx
Reply Quote
59 Goblin Death Knight
Hey there really is a big thread here.
hello everyone. Just wanted to say hi and say come check us out. We are all that has already been said. And then some.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hi :=) great that u found our threads here... Folks need to know how we roll and oh yeah... Rock

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello again :)

I am here to tell everyone. We are accepting of almost all. If you want a community? or just a place to chill? Check out what we have done in the past by following the links on the first page.
Our raiders ,while not hard core, have cleared alot of content. And done so while having fun.
Come see us soon.:=)
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
My eye is stuck from watching this thread! ACK

And on that note, /bump
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
:=)
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Hunter
GSM
Hi there to you great sounding group. One of these days when I get the chance to switch over to horde I hope to get into this great sounding guild!
Grats on your up coming birthday I have read about! Hope all goes great for you guys for yet another year and I hope to be a part of it soon.
Hear that this is the guild to be with on this server! (now have to change to horde :) )
Hope to see you sometime this up coming year keep up the good work guys
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Thankx for all the Kind words Aunty :=)

You are Always welcome here. You and ALL ur friends .

And yeah.. WE ARE THE PLACE TO BE, On this server
Reply Quote
59 Goblin Death Knight
Wow...........

I so LOVE this guild. So many nice people.

<3 you guy's
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Love ya Feng... ur welcome anytime :=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
And YES... We Want YOU....

Open to all adults, raiders or questers. 'cheevers and chatters. Chat is almost Always PG-13, and the banter is always lively.
OVER 230 accounts, 150 of them are active, You will find on slo days a minimum of 12 to 15 then the next moment? 30 plus. ( not including raid times)

If your'e not sure? Please check out our webby at

WWW.TWOPERCENTGUILD.ORG

We believe we are where the action and fun is...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
we are the place to be :=)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
always here for you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
A NEW week is upon us... I must take a moment to say farewell the the last...

We can welcome 3 more Great New folks that have ... hopefully, found a new home for all their wants and needs...

Welcome one and welcome all..

Bob
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
we cannot help but be the BEST dam guild o the server... U ALL really should check us out...
Reply Quote
40 Tauren Warrior
Folks? I cannot help but thank all of two Percent for allowing my guild mates a chance to improve the quality of gaming they desired. When the joined my guild? I was healthy and driven to provide a nice spot, drama free.As the Guild name implies. A place where friends can come, spend time and be themselves. while all the while progressing through the game.
But alas, my health has been failing me, and my folks wanted guidance.After reading this thread? I could only ask Whitzy or Twitzy about taking a few folks. They were wonderful ! They opened their the doors for all of mine that wished to go. many stayed, I had to coerce them to leave. They wanted to stay in a dying guild to be loyal to it's G.L. Now? This guild is but an alts spot. From many to few. But i am very very happy. Thank you so much bob and Tam for opening ur doors. For providing a spot for so many you did not know. For giving folks a chance to see the game they could only see through pugs ! They are all very happy there. The guild chat is plentiful. The activities plentiful. And, they get to dabble in raids with guild folk...

Many heartful thanks...

Now? They truely have a HOME
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump for some really cool cats
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
Dangit, it was halfway down the page.
I'm bumping it!
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]