[H] <Two Percent> wants you!*

85 Tauren Warrior
LoL sorry hun, the thread is getting long. But I love o keep us near the front so folks can see us. And Thanx for the bump...You do it so well<3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hiyas, of course i am bumping this oe up to. We need to be seen...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I want to take this moment to welcome Dreykill and Fabuen to the horde side, from another server, to our family here at Two Percent Many Many great times await you
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Welcome both of ya's ... Dam glad and dam proud o have ya's
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Warlock
Great bunch of guys and gals. I would send anyone there that wanted a quality casual play style in an MMORPG
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yeah who u hiding from bud? :=) Oh yeah the Mrs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I love talking to myself sometimes... I do go overboard, but would rather talk to others... come on down see what we are about... perhaps u too will become a lifer like me<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Looking for a guild with people that actually log on? Look no further!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
While yeah, I have over posted this thread. it will not die off until i do. We are ALWAYS looking for folks that enjoy the game as it was intended to be. A game. yes we raid,m we raid twice a week casually, and are now assembling and working out the hours for a progression team only. (no casual) They will be the so called "fronteirsmen" and when that learn the in's and out's of all the fights. They will also be the ones to integrate that knowledge with all interested. So they too, can see the end game stuff. outside of Raid Finder. We are also a mere 32 days from the guilds sixth birthday.. showing we know how to do it and survive the x-pacs that seem to crush other guilds...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
We are thriving and having a blast getting ready for our 6th birthday. Last nite we had Cowdarts. The closest to the dead cow at the base of Thunder Bluff? Won a great prize. We hold trivia a cpl times a week.Search for the hidden person, first to get to a certain point. etc... And many many more activities weekly.

if these sound like fun? And you like to chat or raid, or just be among a slew of similar folks? Then we ARE what you have been looking for.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
The links to the application board and the application itself both give me a "file not found" message.
Reply Quote
33 Night Elf Hunter
That's pretty awesome to have a guild that survives, much less does well for six years. Grats to you guys!
Edited by Torqbowx on 12/1/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Has anyone seen/heard from Whitzy/Twitzy recently?
Like the last 6 months or so?
I know they were taking a break...
so I thought I'd bump you guys while I'm waiting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]