29 BiS Gear List

29 Human Warlock
Bump for great virtue!
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Thinking about actually finishing this guy I started forever ago. But I don't want to put in a ton of time...
How is the 29 bracket going? Are you still fighting tuesdays or is it pretty much dead?
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
Thinking about actually finishing this guy I started forever ago. But I don't want to put in a ton of time...
How is the 29 bracket going? Are you still fighting tuesdays or is it pretty much dead?

We get games on Sundays and Tuesdays starting at 9pm eastern. I highly suggest taking the time to finish up your character. :)
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
I will do so. Are you still using that 29pvp website? Or just que up at 9pm Est?
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
05/01/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Thrauo
I will do so. Are you still using that 29pvp website? Or just que up at 9pm Est?

49pvp.com/qlist
Reply Quote
50 Human Warrior
Isn't skullbreaker BIS for melee classes? I mean, it is grandfathered since it's not in the game anymore, but I doubt people don't use it in this bracket.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warrior
skullbreaker for melee and nailspitter for huntards both grandfathered and Both BiS but you can do alright without them
Reply Quote
50 Human Warrior
Just discourages people from joining is all ;p
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
05/01/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Desodeleter
Isn't skullbreaker BIS for melee classes? I mean, it is grandfathered since it's not in the game anymore, but I doubt people don't use it in this bracket.

You'd best move on troll. It plainly says at the top of my list that anything un-obtainable is not listed. Read before you post please.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Bumpity bump bump.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Rogue
i'll toss a bump or two in there
got to love twinkies
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Desodeleter
Just discourages people from joining is all ;p

Actually grandfathered gear does not make much of a difference. There are plenty of tinkers in this bracket who tear it up without any GF gear at all.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
*flails wildly*
TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM I SAY!
*magic happens*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
too bad this is all useless unless you stop your level <.< .....sigh :/
Reply Quote

I heard 10g was hard to come by.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock

Actually, it's far from useless; even for people who don't wish to turn off exp. These items are things you can find while questing that will usually last far beyond the level you can do them at. A lot of the items on this list are good up till the 30s, so if you're interested in leveling through PvP but don't want to stick with the crappy gear you had, you can peruse this and upgrade to something that'll last a while.

I may eventually make these for every tier of leveling, and in that sense you'd basically have a guide that says "heres how to level through pvp and maintain good gear"
Reply Quote
64 Human Warrior
That would be awesome Fiur! Having them all consolidated instead of browsing forever through forums to find level appropriate bis gear would be extremelly helpful.
Reply Quote
29 Goblin Shaman
My sham has no boa on atm
Reply Quote
Bamp
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]