29 BiS Gear List

29 Draenei Shaman
Magician's Mantle BiS Stam - BoE, World

True enough, though best leather +stam is Watchman Pauldrons. Even if MM isn't going to be on the shaman/hunter/druid list WP should be, in the least as BiS stam/agi.

Also Silver-Lined Belt is da bomb for stam for leather users, not just pallies/wars.
Edited by Causalíty on 4/20/2011 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
04/20/2011 12:26 PMPosted by Causalíty
Magician's Mantle BiS Stam - BoE, World

True enough, though best leather +stam is Watchman Pauldrons. Even if MM isn't going to be on the shaman/hunter/druid list WP should be, in the least as BiS stam/agi.

Also Silver-Lined Belt is da bomb for stam for leather users, not just pallies/wars.

They're on there owo. Just not for rogues/hunters, didn't see that prudent. I'm not a proponent for the whole "sacrifice primary stats for stamina"
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Mage
when FCing its worth to have max stam. Also i saw earlier you forgot enumerated hands for hunters. Also tribal worg helm
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Not sure on TWG, didn't think it was obtainable anymore.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Mage
04/20/2011 12:58 PMPosted by Oknob
but i havent seen any confirmation that he still drops the helm

I haven't seen anyone test it either. But they do still exist, I know Bern picked up quite a few on WR
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
04/20/2011 12:51 PMPosted by Fiur
They're on there owo. Just not for rogues/hunters, didn't see that prudent. I'm not a proponent for the whole "sacrifice primary stats for stamina"

Good call! Wouldn't want +int on rogues and hunters. *thumbs up*
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Tremendous work, here, Fiur -- thank you!
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Tribal Worg Helm is still in game, just rare, and is probably BiS for Horde since they can't get the eye patch.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Tribal Worg Helm is still in game, just rare, and is probably BiS for Horde since they can't get the eye patch.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and not add it until I can get a confirm on Fenros dropping it. I'd appreciate someone testing it, and I'll try and run some tests myself. WoWhead is a lil inconclusive on the matter.

04/20/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Nastaygurl
when FCing its worth to have max stam. Also i saw earlier you forgot enumerated hands for hunters. Also tribal worg helm

I assume you meant Vigorous Handguards?
Edited by Fiur on 4/20/2011 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Mage
Include the Enduring Cap and Silver-Lined belt for Rogues/Hunters. Nothing wrong with FC sets especially when the stat difference is that enormous.

Edit

I assume you meant Vigorous Handguards?

Yea
Edited by Nastaygurl on 4/20/2011 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Mage
Also you may want to submit this guide to Twink info. Kore was looking for complete class guides a little while ago for each bracket.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
04/20/2011 01:04 PMPosted by Fiur
I'm going to err on the side of caution and not add it until I can get a confirm on Fenros dropping it. I'd appreciate someone testing it, and I'll try and run some tests myself.

I agree with not including it if you are unsure. I was just going off of both WoWHead and shadowpanther.net including it even after patch 4.0.3. Hopefully someone in the 29s community will solve this once and for all :D
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
04/20/2011 01:11 PMPosted by Causalíty
I'm going to err on the side of caution and not add it until I can get a confirm on Fenros dropping it. I'd appreciate someone testing it, and I'll try and run some tests myself.

I agree with not including it if you are unsure. I was just going off of both WoWHead and shadowpanther.net including it even after patch 4.0.3. Hopefully someone in the 29s community will solve this once and for all :D

I added the item. Gonna make it a point to check him often and see if I can get a drop. For now if someone spots in the AH or whatnot they can pick it up, and know that its BiS.
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
04/20/2011 01:14 PMPosted by Fiur
For now if someone spots in the AH or whatnot they can pick it up, and know that its BiS.

I wish they'd make it a blue item. Unless a twink is farming for it, the only people that will run into this mob and this item are 1) first-time levelers that will equip it, not knowing its worth and 2) veteran WoW players with BoA helms that may routinely destroy a green in their bags, not knowing its worth. Usually WoWHead has some info as to the AH going rate but this item doesn't. Makes me think there is an even lesser chance of seeing it :'(
Edited by Causalíty on 4/20/2011 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
04/20/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Causalíty
For now if someone spots in the AH or whatnot they can pick it up, and know that its BiS.

I wish they'd make it a blue item. Unless a twink is farming for it, the only people that will run into this mob and this item are 1) first-time levelers that will equip it, not knowing its worth and 2) veteran WoW players with BoA helms that may routinely destroy a green in their bags, not knowing its worth. Usually WoWHead has some info as to the AH going rate but this item doesn't. Makes me think there is an even lesser chance of seeing it :'(

There are lots of BoEs like this. Thats the plight of BoEs really.
Reply Quote
29 Human Warlock
Fixed some spelling issues, and a few gear discrepetencies.
Reply Quote
04/20/2011 09:36 PMPosted by Fiur
Fixed some spelling issues, and a few gear discrepetencies.

Not to be snide, but there's a spelling issue right there <3
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably wouldn't hurt to list an armory for FC pally and Holy pally along with the rets.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/z%c3%a8lpher/simple

zèlpher - holy pally (alt 0232)

Has nice boa set up.

hmm prot pally I can't think of right now but I'll let you know if one comes to mind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]