[A] <Hotfix> Recruiting

85 Dwarf Paladin
Hotfix is a 10 man Alliance guild on the Hydraxis server. We are currently looking for a few people to round out our roster for our second progression group.
Current Progression:
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 2/6 H
Bastion of Twilight : 4/4 1/6 H
Throne of the Four Winds : 2/2

Current Recruitement :
A geared tank perferably with some raid leading experience, to work on full clrs and the starting hardmodes.

We are always looking for exceptional players if your class is not listed feel free to app, all applications will be considered.

We use an EPGP loot system that can be tracked in game so everyone is aware of what is going on with loot. We provide all consumables for raid.

What we're looking for:
- Is spatially aware during raids, and understands wipes are going to happen.
- Able to take constructive criticism without causing drama
- Dedication and loyalty.
- A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theorycraft is expected.
- Availability to maintain a 90% raid attendance. This is a social and friendly guild, so you should log on outside of these times as well.
- Have Ventrilo installed. Being able to use your microphone is preferred.
- You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. You should also have a UI that fits your class and role.
- Have a majority of ilvl 346 (or better) gear. Be able to prove that you have done everything within your power (and the content you have had access to) to maximize your setup.

You can apply at www.hotfix.wowstead.com. Please, put some time and thought into your application as this will be the first and possibly the only impression you get to make.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk to us in game, you can ask any of our members and they will get you pointed in the right direction to find an officer, many of us are running around on 3 or more alts :P
Edited by Aubrik on 6/13/2011 5:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hi there :) I was just wondering if you're weekend team needs any healers? This is my alt and I've been trying to find her a guild that raids on the weekends as to not interupt my main's raiding. If you'd like to talk to me in game you can whisper this toon or Xelfina :)
Edited by Karmina on 4/25/2011 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Hi, id your guild still recruiting ?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
bump for new needs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]