Pug raid

85 Tauren Paladin
As the title says a few others and I are looking to start a pug raid that has the same people mostly every week.

I did this during WoTLK as well on my pally and I was RL and we went 6/12 H pre- 30% which I know isn't to insanely difficult but for a pug that wasn't as structured as I want this to be and didn't have the same people every week ( had to bring in 2 new people every week). Now I know your saying isn't this a lot like a 10 man guild well yes and no. I don't like guild drama and during Wrath I didn't have any drama because of the fact we didn't see each other 7 days a week. Now I know your thinking WTF have you done your like 6/12 this is not my main a little information on my main Creepur on Staghelm (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/creepur/advanced )

A little information on your RL:

I'm now 9/13 H soon to be 10/13 H when Cho goes down
I've been playing the game since release but didn't start raiding until WoTLK
I was 11/12 H in Wrath because my guild stopped raiding about 6 monthes prior to Cata release.
I've been raid leading since Naxx but, I am not a RL in my current guild.

I would like to start raiding ASAP we will raiding on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 server to 10 server PM.

Some requirements before I start listing what we need:

You MUST be 6/12 at least preferably more.
351 ilvl I'd rather it be higher but if you show you can pull your weight I'm fine with that.

Attendance is a really an important thing for this because if one person is gone it could cancel raiding for an entire week so I would like 90% attendance if you can't attend sometimes that's fine but please try to have a replacement and warn me at least 24 hours ahead of time.

Current Needs:

Melee dps: closed

Ranged dps: 1 spot open

Healers: 2 spots open

Tanks: closed

To contact me add me on real-id (tmac594@gmx.com), contact me on live on either staghelm or antonidas whichever I happen to be on or mail Xerodeeps. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks,
Xerodeeps
Edited by Creepur on 4/21/2011 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I posted under Creepur my bad this is my rogue if you need to contact me on him and this is also who I'll be Raiding on
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
2 healing spots are open we only have a resto shaman as of right now tank spots are filled and dps has 1 ranged spot open. Changing the days we raid to 1 day a week but that isn't decided which day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
1st raid on saturday 6pm server- 10 server current group filled. Keep sending in if you still want in though in case a spot clears
Edited by Xerodeeps on 4/22/2011 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]