<Dark Clan of Fenris> needs PVPers and FC

100 Tauren Druid
<Dark Clan of Fenris> is growing by the week, we are a PVP guild who progresses through rated battlegrounds. We are currently recruiting active/part-time flag carriers. Those who join will get free gem/enchant for a perfect flag-carrying set.

All other classes, no matter the spec, are always welcome.

Current schedule for set games are:

Mondays- 5 PM- 10PM
Tuesdays- open schedule
Wednesday- 5 PM- 10PM
Thursday- open schedule
Fri-sun- ALL DAY

For those who are also interested in PVE, we do have further plans to progress in PVE but currently do not enforce PVE, that is a topic to speak with Visadaria (Not me I'm the PVP captain)

<Dark Clan of Fenris> Level 13 guild, 7/8 bank tabs with all the mats you will ever need as of this patch.
Edited by Hannhar on 4/21/2011 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
/bump for one of the best guilds I have encountered on VECO. They truly bring the FITE!

-Psycho
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hex
is recruiting for "PVP"er still open in your guild?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
These horde guilds are the reason I play this game.
Reply Quote
Yeah, we're still recruiting. Send Tahzak, Zéus (alt33154), Visadaria, Heedlesone or myself a whisper in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Hey, I am new to the server and would LOVE to chat with you! What would be the best time to catch you online?
Reply Quote
I'm on often. I'll be on vacation from work this week. You can also find me on Sepphie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]