HuD Addon

I'm looking for a very simple HuD addon. I was using IceHUD but it's causing problems, possibly some conflict with other addons iono, but either way I need something different.

All I want is to see my health and mana bars, pet health and mana, soul shards/holy power, and a cast bar.

Anyone have some good suggestions? much appreciated.

~Shun
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
http://wowinterface.com/addons.php
Reply Quote
ya great see... I can search for addons too, the problem is I haven't used any other HUD addons and I wanted to hear peoples opinions on some good ones instead of just randomly trying some new ones.
Reply Quote
bump, anyone use a HUD?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I use a Hud. ArcHUD3.

Pretty much places enemy hp/mana/energy whatever they use to cast spells with on one side as an arc of your character and your hp/ability fuel on the other side of your character.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I love icehud.. I'd be more inclined to find the offending addon and delete that one than delete icehud lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]