portal to blasted lands

(Locked)

100 Human Warlock
Hey all, I was recently in Ironforge, in the priest/mage/paladin area, and i saw a portal to the blasted lands (dark portal).

Does Stormwind have the same thing? What about in horde cities?
90 Night Elf Hunter
All the capital cities have a portal to the Blasted Lands.
Hey all, I was recently in Ironforge, in the priest/mage/paladin area, and i saw a portal to the blasted lands (dark portal).

Does Stormwind have the same thing? What about in horde cities?
Every Horde/Alliance city has one sitting next to the Portal and Mage Trainers.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
There is, or at least was, one in SW and Darnassus. There's one in Org and UC definitely, and maybe in TB. I'm not sure about Silvermoon or the Exodar.
100 Human Warlock
this is why, if you are 58+, you cannot get a mage to port you into the main hub city from another old-school city. take the Iron Forge portal to Blasted Lands, step through to Outland, take the portal to Stormwind.

Wow, neat trick! Thanks!
90 Goblin Hunter
04/22/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Dazlifan
All the capital cities have a portal to the Blasted Lands.

this is why, if you are 58+, you cannot get a mage to port you into the main hub city from another old-school city. take the Iron Forge portal to Blasted Lands, step through to Outland, take the portal to Stormwind.

edit: mages know this, and i dont blame them for not porting that idiot in UC to Org

Was going to say the same thing. Portal to blasted lands, through the dark portal and right on the other side is another port to org/sw. I will never understand why people sit in trade for 10 minutes offering 50g to get to Org from tb/uc/sm
90 Dwarf Warrior
04/22/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Gimptastic

Wow, neat trick! Thanks!

Gee willickers!
90 Night Elf Hunter
hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish to provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion, please create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
Edited by Araxom on 6/3/2013 3:22 PM PDT
100 Undead Mage
Holy Necromancy, Batman!
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Holy Necromancy, Batman!

They didn't even add to the discussion... *facedesk*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]