Mysterious Camel Figurine

85 Human Priest
After 3 months of staying up past 12am with over 72 figurines found i finally came across the right one that ported me to Dormus. This is what followed:

Mysterious Camel Figurine casts Sandstorm at Dasaq.
Dasaq is afflicted by Mysterious Camel Figurine's Sandstor
Mysterious Camel Figurine's Sandstorm dissipates from Dasaq.
Dasaq's Dormus' Rage dissipates from Dasaq.
Dasaq falls and loses 119563 health.
Dasaq died.

Anyone who has ever tried to farm this knows how painful it is. Over 30+ spawn points and a 8-24 hours spawn rate between each one. To die b/c the water somehow didn't load is just crazy. I hope a GM can fix it=(
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I have two posts going up on the Costumer Support and Bug forum:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416114299?page=1#0
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416114296?page=1#0

Reply Quote
30 Undead Mage
Feels bad man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So... What are you asking the GM's to do? Port you back there, spawn another one, or give you the Camel? *Curious*
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I don't see why they can't I mean... You legitimately got there, and your combat log proves it. It's not like you're asking for something unreasonable, just a fair shot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You mean that camel my guildie Wormwood has? I don't prefer camels, they look incredibly ugly. That is unfortunate though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'd feel bad for Das, but im incapable of this emotion, so i just find it hilarious :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm just sad he returned my gift without any comment. Those Light Feathers would've come in handy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Similar to when I caught Old Crafty, bags were full, so when I clicked on him the loot window closed and said Your Inventory is Full. Never could get the GMs to credit the catch for me. I hate that fish and hate his ass face.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Accidentally right clicked a rare pet I was trying to mail to my AH alt to sell. Grr. Nothing the GM could do (or would do I'm guessing).

On the plus side, I chose the wrong Dalaran orphan during children's week so at the end of the quest line I didn't get the new pet. I asked if they could reset the quest line so I wouldn't have to wait an entire year for another shot and instead s/he just gave me the other orphan (because I had completed "a" quest line, even if it wasn't the same line).

Meaning, if you got in legitimately and died as a result of a technical problem, the GM may be able to help you. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]