Place to Quest to 80?

90 Tauren Paladin
I've been leveling to 80, most recently in Zul'Drak. I'm 76 right now, and I was wondering if people had recommendations for the next area to go to. Icecrown, hrothgar's landing, crystalsong forest, or storm peaks seem to be the places to pick from, what would you guys say?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
SOS
Icecrown and Storm Peaks are designed for 78+, Crystalsong Forest has no quests that start in the zone, just a few quests from Icecrown require you to visit, Hrothgar's Landing is just a zone for daily quests from WOTLK.

Try Sholazar Basin.
Head to Dalaran, at Krasus' landing (where the Flight Point is) and an NPC called Archmage Pentarus should have a quest for you called "Where In The World Is Hemet Nesingwary" which gets you started on your adventure.

Sholazar is a great zone, easily my favorite in WOTLK.
Reply Quote
You can go to Icecrown/Storm Peaks at 77, actually.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I just hit 77, and I'm able to pretty easily solo quest. As a prot pally I can easily pop Word of Glory and whatnot, so most quests don't give me too much of a problem. Now I'm just curious on people's opinions of Icecrown and Storm Peaks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you've never done Icecrown or Storm Peaks, there's a lot of interesting stories there. Icecrown is pretty vital if you want to exalt your city reps (Argent Tournament at 78). Storm Peaks has the Hodir chain which gets your shoulder enchant. If you're not a Scribe, you won't get new enchants until you finish Deepholm around 82/83.

But to get level, Icecrown is what Wrath was all about really, so you should do as much of that zone as possible. Very epic and immense zone.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]