ssd questions

86 Undead Rogue
looking at getting a ssd. seems pretty simple to install. really just want it for wow, maybe my OS. was wondering what i have to do as far as making it my master and my old drive the slave. do i need to load my OS onto it if i only wanna use it for WoW and other video program sh!t. is there a way to xfer wow from my old drive to it or just reinstall wow on the ssd? someone who has done this b4 give me a breakdown on what to do plz. and trolls troll away.
thx
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
you can just straight copy it over, don't even need registry keys. You can run any program from it and if you want to install something to it just change the install directory to the new drive. If you want it to be your main hard drive then you will have to install windows on it and use that windows.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
ty :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]