Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
i believe i just *%#%d you, good job.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
you and a mage... check your log, you would have been destroyed
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
the mage did nothing, you're complete garbage. you kill the !!%!ty alliance players and everytime ive been in stormwind you have run away from me. not to mention me !##@!@ you on my shaman as we were leveling a couple minutes after you had made a post about attacking everyone
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i'll copy my log if you want, you are trash... the mage dropped more than half my life after I was stunned...

oh was that your shaman yesterday I followed into the city, beat down, then flew out?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
"as we were leveling", early into cataclysm you made a post on these forums about killing anyone you saw and failed to do so 3 times. i did check my logs, the mage did about 10k damage to you. i dont know what it is with you and other horde, but all you *!#@%#s are good at is running away from superior players
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
nt druid and priest, you both got destroyed... typical day in front of SW
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i'm bored with how bad you are albo
Edited by Loludead on 4/25/2011 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
you can fly down, i told them not to attack you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
you just proved my point. next time dont waste my time
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i've got a druid blasting me... don't worry, i'll continue to beat down your friends and when you decide to come back extend the offer to you as well
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
lol, you brought a shaman he got %!!#d and then you ran away again. im done with you, have fun killing the #!*%ty alliance players
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Its ok loludead, Albo NEVER fights without backup.

Page 1 of the Alliance Manual. Power in numbers.

Truth. He had a druid chain healing him in the distance after he was about to be killed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
you're joking right? i flew away from the druid and told him not to come anywhere near, and as i waited for you away from stormwind you sat on your flying mount. seraphus should be the last person to talk, if hes not with his e girlfriend he always has some healer with him, not to mention half the time he runs around as blood spec. even the horde knows how trash he is
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Lol, he was good?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Its ok loludead, Albo NEVER fights without backup.

Page 1 of the Alliance Manual. Power in numbers.

i'm pretty sure u've confused alliance with the horde. i've almost never outnumbered horde when world pvping
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
You're all garbage and a complete waste of my time to even bother leaving Org..

Have a good day!

P.S. Watching a single LB kill a lvl 80 flying over Org is fun. I could do that 100 times a day and still enjoy watching them not be able to do anything and just wait for death.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]