Alliance infront of SW

85 Goblin Mage
Its ok loludead, Albo NEVER fights without backup.

Page 1 of the Alliance Manual. Power in numbers.

Oh I remember the days of Sparrow bragging about killing me so much when it was always 3+ vs me. He never went out in the world without at least one pocket healer...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
hahaha! ya it's always taken alot of people to watch ave run away or stand and take it. its even more fun to think that it still haunts you 2 xpacs later. you're welcome ave. you're welcome i made you soo mad that you morphed from an "i don't pvp" mote farmer into the achievement whoring queen of the tryers club. how's that /played lookin these days. maybe blizzard should send me my cut of your monthly dues. i dont think anyone believes the sories of 3vs you but just in case they do i'm pretty sure i still have old screens with logs of you and pigasaurus gettin bbq'd if you have a craving.

OH! and by the way, you're welcome. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
There you go again always adding to the stories.

1. Doesn't haunt me. I tend to remember the funny parts of the game. So this is something you added or assume.

2. You think you made me mad. More you assume and add to your stories. Also to think you're the sole reason I don't PvP. More of you just thinking you're the center of the universe are are the sole cause and effect of everything that happens.

3. Achievements are easy. Some people don't care, others do them for something else to do. Then there are those that always play the "You have high achievement points thus you have no life" card. They are often the ones that just can't come up with any other excuse to bash or troll so they take this route.

So you can keep sitting there doing what you do best and feeling all cool and whatever. I really don't care.

On a side note, I do recall people posting in the past about you and Lawman jumping then with your possy then bragging about how bad they were. I'm not going to bother trying to find the post because I'm sure they are long gone with the old Blizzard forums. This was in WotLK BTW not BC.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
anyone who knows you knows you don't care rite? haha. and "i don't pvp" was just your excuse when you died. every single time. whether you do or don't idk. your sparrow fanclub kit's in the mail. thanks for applying.
Reply Quote
i'm just tired of this horrible world pvp alliance group
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
says the guys who play horde on a server where they outnumber allies 3 to 1.

classic.
Reply Quote
says the guys who play horde on a server where they outnumber allies 3 to 1.
classic.

I've played alliance on Illidan for years...if you really want to bring up out numbering the opp.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
pretty sure you brought it up.
Reply Quote
04/28/2011 09:21 PMPosted by Spectre
pretty sure you brought it up.

Quote me where I did...

btw... whoever the terrible gnome mage was that tried to gank me while I was beating on your warrior friend was funny. @ half health, I turned around and almost 3 shot you. Nice death.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
um what? i haven't so much as seen you except when you leave your body lying dead in sw trade district for hours at a time. I wasn't involved in whichever skirmish you're talkin about, real or imaginary.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
i'm only here cause one of my biggest fans and long time admirers requested my presence. (see above) and as it turns out you're right. i reskimmed the thread and it seems you just want to be heard and seraphus was the one qq'n about being outnumbered. soooo with that. carry on little world pvp stirrin up mage. i support your cause.
Reply Quote
i like you
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
awe. ice cream later?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Has to be the Hordes fault there are so few alliance on this server. I guess we should just stop being big bullies.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lolyoudead i recall you running from me dotting you up as resto outside stormwind... That is beyond the point though, I'm sure albo would destroy you 1v1 and that's pretty pathetic because you play the one class that completely counters him. Also at first you said the mage helped take half your health. In a later post you said "btw... whoever the terrible gnome mage was that tried to gank me while I was beating on your warrior friend was funny. @ half health, I turned around and almost 3 shot you. Nice death." So both of these can't possibly be true when apparently you were already at half health then you 3 shot him but albo still killed you. If the mage took half your health wouldn't you be dead from already being at half health? I think someone has some epeen problems that are causing him to become a pathological liar.
Reply Quote
You're a joke thornstar, those were two entirely different encounters.

And as far as you dotting me, which I don't recall as I'm usually fighting 3 alliance at the same time plus 5 or so guards, come find me. Albo will never kill me, he is absolutely horrible... like you.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]