In this patch players will experience a chance at all-new epic gear, rare mounts, pets, and other interesting treasures, should you be able to rise to the challenge of the Zandalari!
Here you'll find a host of resources, including the patch 4.1 notes and known issues, as well as what's changed, what's new, and everything else you need to know about patch 4.1.
- Patch Notes: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2657803#blog
- Patch 4.1 Changes and Known issues: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416117192
- [BUG FORUMS] 4.1.0 Known Issues List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416116933
- Downloader Port Change Notice: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416156223
- 4.1 Known Issues (Mac): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416116764
- Insufficient space while patching to 4.1: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416116741
Rise of the Zandalari
- Patch 4.1 Content Preview: Rise of the Zandalari: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2514161#blog
Guild Challenges : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2534919
- Built into the Info panel of the guild user interface, Guild Challenges are weekly tasks guild groups can tackle for additional guild experience, achievements, and gold. At the top of the guild user interface Info pane, a new Guild Challenges section is displayed and broken into three categories: Dungeons, Raids, and Rated Battlegrounds. Any guild group will qualify for Guild Challenges credit and there is a set number of times each challenge can be completed per week.
Guild Finder : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2657799
- Guild Finder is a new system designed to enable easier and faster guild recruitment. Guild leaders and players who are looking for a guild to call home will use the Guild Finder to meet one another and begin communications that can lead to a prosperous membership. Whether you're a guild leader looking to fill your ranks or a player looking for a guild that meets your strictest requirements, the Guild Finder provides an easy way to make new friends!
Dungeon Finder: Call to Arms : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2568337#blog
- A new system intended to lower queue times, Dungeon Finder: Call to Arms offers additional rewards for queuing as the currently least represented role. To be eligible for the additional rewards you must solo queue for a random level-85 Heroic in the role that is currently being Called to Arms, and complete the dungeon by killing the final boss. Every time you hit these requirements (there is no daily limit) you'll receive a goodie bag that will contain some gold, a chance at a rare gem, a chance at a flask/potion, a good chance of receiving a non-combat pet (including cross faction pets), and a very rare chance at receiving a mount.