Where is King Rastakhan?

85 Troll Shaman
At the end of the Zul'Aman 5-man.. Vol'jin calls Rastakhan out...

Blizzard has not forgotten about him..
What exactly does he say?
Edited by Krakhed on 4/28/2011 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/28/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Krakhed
What exactly does he say?

Something about Rhakastan trying to control all the troll tribes or something...

Says it right after Dakaara
Edited by Onimontu on 4/28/2011 12:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
Ah that reminds me, Onimontu or another 85 troll character, could you do me a favor? There was a Zandalari Archon with a Zandalari Juggernaut (and another mob I forget) off to the side before the dragonhawk boss that people pretty much always skip. They did a lot of talking and a couple of yells to each other but it was all in the troll language so could you find out what that is?

Edit: A picture to show it
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot042711181918.jpg/
Edited by Lysstaa on 4/28/2011 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Ah that reminds me, Onimontu or another 85 troll character, could you do me a favor? There was a Zandalari Archon with a Zandalari Juggernaut (and another mob I forget) off to the side before the dragonhawk boss that people pretty much always skip. They did a lot of talking and a couple of yells to each other but it was all in the troll language so could you find out what that is?

Edit: A picture to show it
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot042711181918.jpg/

They said stuff like... The world is falling to darkness.. the zandalar are going to help us
ummm

the world will drown in our blood... darkspear are fools.. mainly zandalar propaganda... Whent hey cast spells they say stuff.. like Spirits of the zandalar, mark these heretics with da dark road.. and other ancient calling stuff
Edited by Onimontu on 4/28/2011 1:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Death Knight
04/27/2011 09:37 PMPosted by Zulalock
A drakkari was present at that meeting, technically we didnt go into that giant building in the back of zul'drak or kill their king. Im sure the two remaining drakkari loa(or were they gods) arent very happy with the survivors so im sure the remaining drakkari are doing everything to please them

I was under the impression that the giant building was Gundrak. But if it's not, then where's Gundrak supposed to be?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Pretty sure it's Gundrak. We just only went into the underground portion of it.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
They said stuff like... The world is falling to darkness.. the zandalar are going to help us
ummm

the world will drown in our blood... darkspear are fools.. mainly zandalar propaganda... Whent hey cast spells they say stuff.. like Spirits of the zandalar, mark these heretics with da dark road.. and other ancient calling stuff

aww lame :/ not that some flavor is a bad thing but shouldn't be troll exclusive if isn't secret since they all speak our language anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I still say something fishy is going on. I think they may have the King of the trolls locked up some where and going against the wishes of their leaders. at least thats what i hope is going on.

I was so sad but yet so happy when i saw the video and saw Vol'Jin once again stand up and be the bigger person in the video. IDK why but there is something about the Character of Vol'Jin that has always intrigued me. I love the role he plays in the Horde and I really REALLY REALLY hope that he ends up being a super power role in the end of it all.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
At the end of the Zul'Aman 5-man.. Vol'jin calls Rastakhan out...

Blizzard has not forgotten about him..

This part actually worries me. I was kind of under the impression that Rastakhan had been deposed to allow radicals like Zul to rise to prominence. If he sanctioned this latest power play, then it would mean that he PERSONALLY had a change of heart and has decided to (among other things) resurrect Hakkar and pardon Jin'do and Mandokir.

But of course, Vol'jin could simply be wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
04/27/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Cadmann

It's actually my theory that Blizzard had forgotten about the Frost troll king and will make it so that Zul had something to do with his disappearance. Blizzard likes to make plot points in the present to cleverly bridge lore gaps in the past, and I must admit they use it to pretty good effect sometimes.

Have him show up in a rise of the Zandalari heroic Zul'Drak raid? or gundrak, or something?

Probably something in the next expansion is my guess, considering the whole N'zoth/Azshara/Emerald Dream thing is supposed to be involved then (according to Metzen)
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm necroing this thread for good reason,

Go to the Ghostlands and just outside, near the Flight master is Vol'jin, Vareesa Windrunner, and Halduron Brightwing all talking together about King Rastakhan.

Future patch in MoP!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
They've been there since 4.1.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]