Greetings from Blizzard Mobile!

(Sticky)

Quality Assurance
We've posted a solution on our Customer Support forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8729062836
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
When I try to use the AH I keep getting an error message saying the Armory encountered an error handling this request. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, clearing my cache and data just about everything short of a factory reset on my phone. Are you guys addressing this problem or is there something that I am not thinking of that I can do? I am currently running version 5.2.2
Edited by Depressant on 6/25/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
I'm experiencing the same issue. Not sure what's going on.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We took the remote auction house down temporarily. It should be working now.

Let's try to keep specific topics such as this in their own threads.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
This was asked about a year and a half ago last... any plans to make a Windows mobile version? Please say yes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hii welcome to the forum I have a question for ya I downloaded the wow armory app and I keep getting a connection error but I have a sony xperia z and for some reason I keep getting a connection error and I have internet on the phone but it aint working so may please offer advise on what too do with this problem I have...?? thank you
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
hii welcome to the forum I have a question for ya I downloaded the wow armory app and I keep getting a connection error but I have a sony xperia z and for some reason I keep getting a connection error and I have internet on the phone but it aint working so may please offer advise on what too do with this problem I have...?? thank you

If you are still experiencing this issue please create a new thread in this forum. I'd rather keep this thread free of bug report topics, as it is a greeting post.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
New Ideas for improvising armory:
Chat with added friends (not only guldies)
Send/Read mail
Pets inventory
Mounts inventory
View all currencies
Create/Edit Macros

Hope this ideas can work to improve and to use it more often
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
New Ideas for improvising armory:
Chat with added friends (not only guldies)
Send/Read mail
Pets inventory
Mounts inventory
View all currencies
Create/Edit Macros

Hope this ideas can work to improve and to use it more often

Thanks for the suggestions. A number of these are already in our suggestion backlog, but I always appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hey there,
i have been noticed this issue that whenever i go to log into my Armory on my phone my account becomes locked and i have to go through a password reset every time. This never used to happen and i used it alot a few months ago and it is only just happening now. A fox would be much appreciated.
:D
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
whats going on with the mobile and normal armory it just now let me post and log on to this toon and also all my 71or higher toons are having issues
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
welcome I love my mobile app but it quit working cant log on to my realm for my main toons? any ideas why?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hey everytime i try logging in on my phone to use this app my wow account gets temp locked why is this and em i able to stop it and be able to use the armory app please reply :)
Reply Quote
30 Night Elf Druid
Not sure if this is place to ask. My mobile Armory no longer can find my bonechewer characters. I understand a merge with other realms was done. Could this affect it? I can see my char on other realms but my main is bonechewer. I can see my bonechewer chars when I play game.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Hunter
Hello,

I've recently downloaded the app to my Galaxy S3 but have not gotten the chance to use it. I'd really like to but every time I try it locks my account and has me reset my password. How do I fix this so that I can FINALLY use this app?
Edited by Neiytiri on 1/21/2014 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Still no remote chat or anything for Windows phones? Seriously? It's been 4 years since it came out for Android.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I seriously doubt the WP app will be made. WP has such a small market share. I love my WP, but things aren't looking good. With Nokia having problems, things aren't looking up. If people would just try it, they would see how superior a platform it is. Grab an iPad, and keep praying for WP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey Wilebosk, if you could answer these questions, it would save some headaches:

1. Why is there a 200 item limit on auctions?
2. If it is to prevent bots or exploits, can't you just implement a verification system like captcha?
3. Tell me the limit is being removed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]