<Ruthless> Recruiting!

78 Troll Hunter
Hello Everybody,

My name is Ravenblack and I’m the Guild Master of Ruthless, a newly formed social guild. Ruthless was made with two goals in mind – to create a friendly atmosphere within the guild that’s great for players of all levels and play styles and to create a strong bond of friendship between the players in the guild. The Guild looks to get into raiding once we reach a certain amount of members.

The Guild is currently at a very small amount of members and that is why I am posting this thread on the forums.

I know that it is hard to join a small guild and stick with it. Most people who join don’t have any faith in the guild, so with that in mind I’m looking for players who have a good attitude, are online at least once a week, willing to help other players in the guild. There are no level restrictions.

Whisper me in game if you are interested. :)

If you are reading this, thank you for your time.
Edited by Ravenblack on 4/27/2011 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
78 Troll Hunter
04/27/2011 07:14 AMPosted by Aesoprock
the name 'ruthless' truly elicits thoughts of friendship and kindness
It was made to be a raiding guild in the near future. :D
Though the reason why I chose the name Ruthless was that it would give some sort of meaning to the members that we should not tolerate any bad behavior. Not afraid to kick anyone or something like that. Though if the behavior can be corrected, then we'll correct it.
Edited by Ravenblack on 4/27/2011 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]