ilvl 352 ele/resto Shaman L4 Guild

92 Draenei Shaman
Heya guys :D
Synergie is awesome, only problem is with my spiffii new job I just can't raid until 11pm or midnight anymore. So here i am, trolling the forums for a shinnii new semi-hardcore Guild (Horde or Ali) that raids 2 or 3 nights a week around 4pm server (unavailable Thursdays)
Please email Feeniijenkins@gmail.com with a link to your guilds web-page, or questions about my gear, deeps, heals and raiding XP
Prefer to stay here on Azuremyst, but will consider an xfer for the right Guild :D

Reply Quote
92 Draenei Shaman
The shammie is now ilvl 357 and holding due to Zzzzz with the class (Mage and hunter are super fun atm) availability has has also changed slightly, with Mondays being my only night unavailable for raiding. Im an experienced healer, just would need some time to gather PvE healing gear and to refamiliarize myself with PvE healing.

Send ingame mail for more info
Tnx

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]