[A] [Tempest] (10m) LF1M DPS Hybrid: 1/8HM

85 Worgen Druid
Tempest is recruiting!

Tempest has a long history on Kilrogg, dating back to vanilla. We were a strong force for T11 & T12 content and look to continue the trend for Dragon Souls. We are a 10 man raiding guild and believe in skill over numbers. Most of us have known each other for years and make up a close-knit / skilled group of players.

4.3 raid schedule / times:

Tuesday & Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00 pm (PST)

We are looking to recruit the following classes / spec’s:

- Holy Priest or
-Shadow Priest (who can also sub heal) (you would be the .5 healer for stuff that requires 4 healers - HMs - but outside that you will be expected to dps unless a healer can't show for a night)

Please be geared w/ at least 382+ ilv. If you have cleared all bosses on Normal than that's awesome, but it's not expected. You are expected to have done all bosses in lolLFR and have some experience in the normal raid. You need to be able to follow instructions well and learn fast while being an aggressive healer. If you fit these requirements and are one of the classes above then please contact one of us in game, apply via wowstead forum (preferred method), or reply to this thread and list times you can be contacted in-game.

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply and when/if we have room available we will be on contact.

We are always looking for exceptional players, so if your class isn't listed then please feel free to still shoot the guild an app on the website or post here. The best way to get in contact w/me and/or Mihli is through this thread or the guild website, as we aren't always around in game

If interested, please apply at: http://tempest-kilrogg.wowstead.com/
or feel free to contact Mihli & Chitose via in-game mail; or reply to this thread!
Edited by Chitose on 2/7/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated recruitment needs and narrowed them down as got a few really good app's yesterday
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump - still looking for some good people :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Bump ...

Recruiting for firelands and beyond. Join us.

Looking for
1 healer (pally/shaman)
1 tank (Warrior/DK)
2 DPS (non-druid)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
A few raiders have returned to raid again! So just looking for a tank and a healer now (updated OP to reflect changes). Healer role may or may not be already filled as the person is unsure they can 100% raid again, so if your a good healer and interested in raiding then please do not hesitate to apply as we will 100% take somebody who can commit!
Edited by Chitose on 5/5/2011 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Updated again w/ new needs. One of our former raiders now wants to tank so need a melee dps (if you have a tank offspec even better - obviously doesn't apply to a shaman / rogue) and still a possible healer.

We are shooting to start raiding again w/in the next week or two! Raid times may change to be 2-3 days in a row, instead of having a day off inbetween
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Update...

Healers:
Shaman or Paladin preferred

Melee:
Death Knight, Enhance Shaman or Rogue.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Updated OP w/new raid times / needs
Reply Quote
Hello,
I am fairly new to the server. I was looking for guilds on the LFG and it seemed you guys were a great fit for me. I am experienced in most of the raid fights on normal, not so much heroic but I can learn fast. Hopefully you guys are still looking for a melee dps :).
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Contact Mihli (also on Niwaar a lot) or me (Chitose / Kuchiki) in game. We are mostly on in PST evenings.. would like to chat w/ you :) Or let us know times when you are usually online so we can make a point to be around then
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Or head on over to tempest-kilrogg.wowstead.com and drop a note on the forums and we will set something up.
Reply Quote
I will try to catch one of you in game. I would really like to join the core raid group if you still need a good melee rogue dps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LNC
Do you guys need a fury warrior? Your times are perfect for me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump'ing the thread. Would like to fill out the last remaining of our roster for when 4.2 hits.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
since all of curse-websites have been down for the past 2 days, if you are interested please post in this thread, during the curse downtime, w/available times and an officer from the guild will contact you during said times! Thanks
Edited by Chitose on 6/24/2011 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated OP w/ new needs.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Updated again! We plan to start raiding this week or next.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated again, just need a healer and we gtg!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
update again. last healer spot may already be filled, but please still apply if interested.
Mainly looking for a ranged dps. We start raiding this upcoming Tuesday (7/5)
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
i might heal im a disc healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]