[A] [Tempest] (10m) LF1M DPS Hybrid: 1/8HM

85 Draenei Paladin
Looking for a talented Shadow Priest with a willingness and gear to heal when needed.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated OP!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated again:

Nothing specific at this time. If you would like to talk to an officer in game or drop an application, feel free to do so and somebody will get back to you and update you on availability and stuff. While we have a good group of 10/11 players, we will always consider other applicants in a backup position and also work to get them in. Thank you for your interest!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated OP
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated OP!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Hello there,

Are you still looking to fill your roster? I've been playing on Kilrogg since the server opened.

I have two toons I'd be interested in playing, dps DK, or Holy/Disc Priest. Let me know if you need more information :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
sure. whats your priest's name? We are looking for healers to replace ours who are burnt out and would like to be replaced
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
My Priests name is Obsessive. I took a break right after the release of Catalyst to play some new games
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
gonna need to be more geared, sorry about that. It's very easy to PuG T11 and most of T12 now-a-days. If you would like to get back into the raiding scene I suggest you try to gear up a little first.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
If you're ever in need of a reliable warrior tank, I've wanted to raid but my old raiding guild broke up near the end of WoTLK and I've had horrid luck with guilds since. I have experience with all the first tier bosses, I have fought the first few bosses of Firelands (only beaten Shannox) and have watched vids extensively on all of them.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
i would love to raid with you guys some time pst me in game i know all fights in FL
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump :) looking for one melee
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
updated OP. looking for one reliable healer :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
how about a 377 holy priest? let me know :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Updated OP - Looking for a Healer Shaman preferred but would look at an exceptional priest
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Resto Shaman who can be reliable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey guys, I am not raiding at all with this toon specifically anyways. Just been fill in for long time as a casual and would love a raid spot, my disc spec is very good and my shadow spec isnt undergeard for the raid progression either, tho not as good as disc spec. Id be totally down to raid with you guys and if you need a good reliable disc/shadow priest that can preform well I'm interested for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
BUMP^ :) hmu ingame or thru here i'll peep back shortly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]