<Ridiculous> 3/13 heroic seekingTank/Healer

85 Tauren Shaman
Ridiculous Guild Recruitment:

Hello and thank you for viewing this post about our guild <Ridiculous> on the PST server of Antonidas. This is a short and sweet post of our needs, our progression, and what this guild can do for you.

Raid Times:

Monday 6:30-10
Tuesday 6:30-10
Wednesday 6:30-10
Thursday 6:30-10

All the above times follow PST time zones/server time.

Progression:
<Ridiculous> is currently 3/13 (10-Man) heroic in the current tier of raiding, with numerous attempts on other heroic encounters and kills soon to follow.

Currently Seeking:
Currently we are in need of an extremely consistent, talented, and versatile (i.e. can play multiple specs well, not necessary, but definitely looked highly upon) dps (or) healer - healer preferred. Class does not matter per say, as we see it, if a player is skilled, they can make their class work for them and their situation, not sit there useless and confused.
Not wanting to raid because, “I don’t feel like raiding tonight” results in posts like these, we understand that real life happens, but if you can control your actions please do so.

TL;DR - We need dps/heals - heals preferred. Class doesn't matter much, we can work around it. Just be competent, skilled and consistent!

Contacts:

If you wish to learn more information or apply to the guild feel free to apply at ridiculous.guildlaunch.com, but we would prefer you speak to us in person (the guild site is more of a message board if no one is online at the moment.)

You can add me to real id if you’d like, at looneytune4887@sbcglobal.net just say you are interested in the guild. You can also contact me in game. Thank you and happy hunting!
Edited by Orgim on 4/19/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]