@Oneblood :)

85 Draenei Paladin
My hunter thanks you for the free tour of the graveyard earlier. That was a good time! Gotta do that again soon :)
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Shaman
oneblood does not pvp because he is too busy stroking his overinflated ego

You are a liar. now lets assume I am a member of the FBI and you have now lied to me and now you will go to jail for your entire life for lying to me

goodbye
Edited by Goblinshaman on 4/22/2011 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hey helsbane!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
who is oneblood!?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
who indeed.
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Shaman
04/23/2011 09:28 AMPosted by Pígcookies
who is oneblood!?!?!

armory says Oneblood is a lvl 61 Dwarf pally
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I believe it is someone who has not donated enough blood. Oneblood, you must come with me to the clinic next time. I'll be sure you do a double donation. (He'll be passed out for awhile)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/24/2011 08:41 AMPosted by Xalbel
I believe it is someone who has not donated enough blood. Oneblood, you must come with me to the clinic next time. I'll be sure you do a double donation. (He'll be passed out for awhile)

YUSSS! Now I can take advantage of his delicate, pretty-boy body >:).
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hey OB, what happened to you sunday in TB?!? I managed to kill you with my ungeared DK! You never even got off your chopper, so I'm assuming you were grabbing a drink, answering a phone, trying to count how many of my toons you've slaughtered..... Didn't feel right! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't play sunday, unless it was late saturday night. I know I got dc'ed at one point, but I was on Lawless. So unsure when it was.. Yet, I could've went to get a drink, the rum and coke was probably gone.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Just shows how much attention I pay to what day it is.... I know I work at some point this week, so I should investigate that calendar thingy at some point in the near future.

Yeah, it was up at ICG. You rode in and just stopped right in front of me. When I didn't die immediately, I started hitting you, you know, out of good sportsmanship. I figured you were stunned or something, so I better make good on my chance, right?

After a few seconds (I'm not used to higher DPS classes), you fell over and I was all "what the hell just happened here!?!"

LOL, I won't count that one, so that leaves me at 0 - 358 or something like that. Still fun though!
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Shaman
according to your armory profile, you have not done anything important in over the last 40 days

So either you do only TB, and make sure to not run so much as 1 heroic or any dungeon, and not get any achievements, loot or anything at all

I've also never heard of your guild, and despite the fact that your guild is extremely small and inactive(No recent news), your not even on the top 5 weekly contributors, i can also deduct that this guild seems to only exist for the purpose of having a guild to put your alts in. as just about everyone is a Draenei female

as well as the fact that no self respecting Alliance would lose to Oneblood, and then talk about how good he was. if he is good, then the rest of Failrunner must seem godlike in comparison

because of this, i believe you are nothing more than a LR member, or a close friend to them, who is being used to promote PR for the guild. understandable, as having Oneblood in your guild significantly hampers the way the general public feels about you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
*slowly eats a potato chip*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Alright GS, lemme take your points one by one here.....

I haven't done anything important in the last 40 days because I have 8 lvl 85s, and I've been alt hopping. Hels here is a farming toon, although she technically is my oldest, so I'm usually on with another of my undergeared characters. Mostly running BGs or farming.

What??!? You've never heard of my guild!?! What with all the active members milling about in the capitol cities!?! Say it ain't so. In all seriousness, I'm pretty well the only active member of this tiny, family and friends based guild, so take that for what it's worth to ya. As for the number of female draenei, you're just jealous :)

No self respecting alliance would lose to OB?! There must be a lot of folks running around with no self respect.

As for being a member of LR, that's a good one. I have zero horde toons aside from a tauren warrior on Gnomerragon named Cownivore who has yet to break level 10. Just can't get into the horde races.....

I simply think it's fun chatting with the people that regularly run me over like a truck. These experiences help me become a better player, because it is not from victory that we learn the most.

Long ago, I used to hate on OB for ejecting during Wintergrasp, and then it hit me that he's doing it because no one there was a significant challenge, kinda like Anderson Silva fights in the UFC. That realization made me change a great deal about how I play, and I do thank him for it. Not to stroke his ego, cuz he doesn't need me for that 8P

I just enjoy a little friendly banter on the forums between faction members. Is that so wrong?!?!? LOL

Good chip?

**edited for early morning spelling errors, some of which just got skipped, but come on, IT'S EARLY!!!**
Edited by Helsbane on 4/26/2011 6:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I like salt and vinegar kettle cooked chips.

and doritos from a long time ago when they still had a ton of flavor seasoning on them.

Anderson Silva fights

i remember renting my first ufc tape. i had to get it from the adult section of the store because it was considered too violent back then. it was right next to faces of death. tank abbot clocked this guy and he just crumbled. ah, the good old days.
Edited by Tubbylumps on 4/26/2011 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i vaguely remember chasing a mage who was free casting on the move ;)
Then i awoke to thank my lucky stars I only do arena for 10 games to keep pt cap high.
For fear of killing zooza myself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

and doritos from a long time ago when they still had a ton of flavor seasoning on them.

Doritos with plain M&Ms...yummmmm

going with what Helsbane said....I will have a go at Øneblood, or any of his alts, every chance I get....we have great fun, even though I die alot...but I have also learned alot and am becoming a better player, I hope! I find it to be a compliment when 4 or 5 horde will all converge on me at once to take me down, and I thank him (and CP, et al) for helping make me the player I am becoming.

And, even though I did not get to kill Láwless all by myself, I did manage quite a few hits on him lastnight (and no, I am not ready to give up yet, Láwless!!), I did have his corpse at my feet in TB, so I took the opportunity and gave him a green teddy bear :)

Good times....all good times....even though my husband laughs at my yelling and cursing all the while I am getting killed and running back for more...LOL
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Oneblood is my favorite qt ;).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I had a dream with Oneblood in it.
I am not making this up.

It was a five-man rated battleground in an urban mall. Oneblood used a stairway to the second floor and there was a fantastic skylight that lit everything up nicely.
I don't remember which team won, because I woke myself up through sheer 'wtf am i dreaming about wow for and why the hell is it pvp.'

Just thought I'd share.
Reply Quote
OMG ITS PIGCOOKIES HE'S AWESOME!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]