Showdown quest - Blades Edge

90 Human Warrior
I am going back and working on Loremaster and am having an issue in Blades Edge. I understand that there were bugs with the Showdown quest before, but I can't seem to figure this one out. I pick up the quest "Showdown" and go to (what I think is) the Altar of Goc. But how do I summon Goc? I've read that Horde use Rexxar's Battle Horn, but what do Alliance use?
And just to confirm...is the altar I'm looking for at the open area just before you reach Gruul's Lair?
Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
The quest text says, "use my signet ring" -- do you not have the signet ring?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes, I have the ring to call Sablemane, but if i try to use it, a message appears that says Requires Goc go be summoned (or something like that).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'm having the same problem. let me know if you figure it out, i'll do the same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got it. I was using the wrong altar. I was attempting to use the one that is to the south of the "road" leading into Gruul's Lair. The one I needed was actually just inside the Lair area and to the north.
Reply Quote
Hel!
i taught i was doing something stupid it not working for me either
Reply Quote
well fellows this sucks spend all day @ the alter i leave for a sec came back some little runt doing the Quest an i still cant get it to work on top of it all i help him to kill the basterd
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I performed a scroll of resurrection in which case I never had to do this section. Im trying to get the showdown quest to get the Mail eye patch but when speaking with baron sablemane he doesnt have any quest. Does anyone know the pre reqs to be able to select this quest ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
How did you summon Goc?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]