Magis Mortifera

85 Goblin Death Knight
No, not just you. Also referring to just about every other ally that came over. Lol.
Still love ya tho, gurl.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I know Enchanted Dragon Slayers plans a large purge at level 25, and presumably will be only letting in people who meet specific requirements. Maybe they're the only ones.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Purging is different than closing doors. All that means is that they'll be taking out the trash, doesn't really mean they'll be closing their doors to quality.

@Nobb-Like who? Me, Nukka and.....??? That one guild with the gay name... Enchanted Dragon Slayers is the one I've seen associated with the most allies. Also, do you realize how easy it is to mistype your name as Noob? soeasy soeasy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Funny story about that.
When I made my first char (druid) I couldn't think of a good name, so I was going to name him Noob. But, I typed it too fast and it came out Nobb. So, in the end, I guess it just goes to show how bad I am.
Anyways, I'm headed to Florida for a few days in the middle of June, you should hit me up qtpie. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Nobb you're an idiot, stop sucking the people you consider to be cool off and get your own life.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am cool.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I am cool.

Also,
cool off

Bro
Edited by Nobb on 4/26/2011 6:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Funny story about that.
When I made my first char (druid) I couldn't think of a good name, so I was going to name him Noob. But, I typed it too fast and it came out Nobb. So, in the end, I guess it just goes to show how bad I am.
Anyways, I'm headed to Florida for a few days in the middle of June, you should hit me up qtpie. ;)

Funny story about that.

Funny story about that.
Florida for a few days , you should hit me up qtpie. ;)

04/25/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Nobb
Funny story about that.

God this sounds oddly familiar.
Edited by Taggerfosho on 4/26/2011 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/25/2011 09:48 PMPosted by Dreamyshugga
@Nobb-Like who? Me, Nukka and.....???

me and mikaru yo B)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
04/26/2011 06:51 AMPosted by Taggerfosho
God this sounds oddly familiar.

LOLOLOLOLL
<3 TAGGER
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
@tagger- I lol'd

@Magikins- You've been Horde now for a very very long time though. o.o Also, Mikaru? I had no idea tbh, how long has it been?

@Nobb- You can get off Tagger's D now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Nah. It's nice and cozy there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oddly i didn't notice
like throwing a baseball bat down a hall way apparently.
Edited by Taggerfosho on 4/26/2011 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/26/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Dreamyshugga
@Magikins- You've been Horde now for a very very long time though. o.o Also, Mikaru? I had no idea tbh, how long has it been?

we went horde after ulduar B)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Oddly i didn't notice like throwing.
a baseball bat down a hall way apparently.

Yeah, I get that a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
We only invite cool alliance
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Damn, hijacked much.

I say allies are welcome, it's about time they realize which side is best. It's like Varamathras says: "I'm always on the winning side."

On topic however. Guild tabard + BG Guild XP = Leveling fast as hell. Too bad patch is so buggy.
Edited by Dridden on 4/26/2011 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
04/26/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Dridden
It's like Varamathras says: "I'm always on the winning side."

Nerd.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
04/26/2011 02:22 PMPosted by Takanìt
We only invite cool alliance
QFT

@Magikins- OH, same time then, I was wondering why the name sounded familiar, but I think I started talking to you more AFTER you went Horde so perhaps that has something to do with me thinking of you as more horde than alliance, idk.

Frankly, people, alliance or horde doesn't really matter to me. I <3 pple on both sides, and personally I prefer SW better than Org, but it is entirely impossible to raid ally side when I actually do feel like logging on...
Edited by Dreamyshugga on 4/26/2011 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Knoc>Nobb>Esth imo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]