Remote Guild Chat Feedback and Bugs

90 Human Paladin
ive been having the same issue, ive left the guild i was in forgotten exiles and joined a new one about 2 days ago but it still shows that im in the old guild for the wow remote guild chat
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/09/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Daegren
ive been having the same issue, ive left the guild i was in forgotten exiles and joined a new one about 2 days ago but it still shows that im in the old guild for the wow remote guild chat

It just takes a bit to update, I'd say give it a little while longer.
Reply Quote
I upgraded to WoW remote last night so I can gchat on my iPhone. 12 hours later, I can't seem to log in to do so. The guild that shows is my old guild, which admittedly I only left 24 hours ago, or shows my new guild but with a padlock on the chat section.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone but this hasn't helped. I see others are having this issue. Good to know it's not just me. Though I'm having no luck with anything WoW at the mo. sigh
Reply Quote
MVP
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/11/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Kaldira
I upgraded to WoW remote last night so I can gchat on my iPhone. 12 hours later, I can't seem to log in to do so. The guild that shows is my old guild, which admittedly I only left 24 hours ago, or shows my new guild but with a padlock on the chat section.

It just takes a little bit for the data to sync up to the Armory.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Guild chat for Exodar does not seem to be working
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
I'm having the time out issue. My armory won't stay connected for more than half a second. Is this something other people are having problems with?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Even after restarting my Droid Razr MAXX it is still giving me the stopped unexpectedly error, trying an update now, we'll see if this works
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This was a server load issue and it has since been resolved. If you're still experiencing issues connecting, please provide the following:

• Device model
  • OS version
  • Is your device jailbroken/rooted?
  • Mobile Armory version
  • Carrier (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)
  • Main character on the Mobile Armory and any other characters set as your main
  • Realm, if it's only happening with a specific realm
  • Is it consistent or does it sometimes connect?
  • Is the issue with Login, Guild Chat connection, Auction House, etc. (Be specific)
  • Are you experiencing any of these problems on both the website and Mobile Armory?

Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
*deleted and moved to different thread*
Edited by Mahune on 7/5/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
41 Dwarf Hunter
I have a problem connecting to the guild chat. Just subscribed to that and connect to chat at all with my guild! Says "chat connection error, connection timed out" every time I try to log into chat. iOS 5.0.1, 3rd gen iPod touch. Please get back to this soon. Also realm is aegwynn
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
08/12/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Attentater
I have a problem connecting to the guild chat. Just subscribed to that and connect to chat at all with my guild! Says "chat connection error, connection timed out" every time I try to log into chat. iOS 5.0.1, 3rd gen iPod touch. Please get back to this soon. Also realm is aegwynn

Has your guild performed a transfer or name change recently?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Switched guilds 4 hours ago just waiting for chat to update. Time stamp for myself
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I tested the guild chat about an hour ago and cannot get the toons to log out of the guild chat in-game. Right now, there are three of me.

The following is my phone information. Please help, and don't block my account. :D

Device mode
• Iphone

lOS versionIs your device
• iOS 5.1.1

Jailbroken/rooted?
• ???

Mobile Armory versionCarrier (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)
• Verizon

Main character on the Mobile Armory and any other characters set as your main Realm, if it's only happening with a specific realm.

Realm: The Scryers

• Trymeagain
• Snowyice
• Exysexxy
• And more (do you want all the names on this realm?)

Is it consistent or does it sometimes connect?
• Just got on guild chat today via the mobile armory. Cannot disconnect any character I tested it with in guild chat.

Is the issue with Login, Guild Chat connection, Auction House, etc. (Be specific)
• I have only worked with the guild chat. I do not want to try it with anything else until this is resolved.

Are you experiencing any of these problems on both the website and Mobile Armory?
• When I am in game, all the characters are still logged on and the toons I’m not on show they are on remote. I switched those toons and remote goes to the character I am ‘not’ on. There are a total of 3 toons logged in.
Reply Quote
Device model Samsung II and Motorola Atrix
OS version
Is your device jailbroken/rooted? NO
Mobile Armory version Most recent
Carrier (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.) Bell
Main character on the Mobile Armory and any other characters set as your main Frall
Realm, if it's only happening with a specific realm

ONLY HAPPENING ON STORMRAGE

Is it consistent or does it sometimes connect?

CONSISTENT ON BOTH DEVICES

Is the issue with Login, Guild Chat connection, Auction House, etc. (Be specific)

Only affecting Guild chat connection
Are you experiencing any of these problems on both the website and Mobile Armory? No

I have tested two different accounts on both devices on multiple realms... This works on Sargeras and Area 52. Not working to any guild on Stormrage realm. Further testing shows that my toon Karal shows as logged onto Remote Chat as soon as he logs out of the game. I have logged out of the remote app (clicked on Log Out) and yet the game shows him still logged in. Any attempt to chat with the toon comes up as AFK

The toon that is coming up as online on remote chat is Karal.
Edited by Frall on 8/26/2012 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

• Device model
  • Ipod Touch 3rd Generation
  • OS version
  • Is your device jailbroken/rooted?
  • Nope
  • Mobile Armory version
  • Carrier (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)
  • None, I'm using my home connections. (My internet is T-Mobile mobile broadband, though.)
  • Main character on the Mobile Armory and any other characters set as your main
  • Haddad and Munthir are my mains.
  • Realm, if it's only happening with a specific realm
  • I only have characters in guilds on Moon Guard and Echo Isles, haven't been able to guild chat with either.
  • Is it consistent or does it sometimes connect?
  • It's consistently unable to connect due to a timeout error.
  • Is the issue with Login, Guild Chat connection, Auction House, etc. (Be specific)
  • Everything works perfectly (I've been using it to do auctions and check guild news) except for the remote guild chat feature. When I click on "Guild Chat" it asks me to sign in, then shows the internet working circle for a little while. After maybe thirty seconds it says "Chat Connection Error: Connection Timed Out." I've tested it with two different connections running through two different routers and both had the same error.
  • Are you experiencing any of these problems on both the website and Mobile Armory? All the website features seem to be working fine.

Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
Same problem here. It (guild chat) was working just before i took an out of country trip. Now that i am in bangkok (and didnt bring my gaming laptop), guild chat breaks down (every thing else is working though, i.e, guild news).

I have an iphone4 that is not jail broken.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
•Device model
----LG Optimus
•OS version
----Android 2.3.6
•Is your device jailbroken/rooted?
------No
•Mobile Armory version
•Carrier (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc.)
------MetroPCS
•Main character on the Mobile Armory and any other characters set as your main
-------Roldgold
•Realm, if it's only happening with a specific realm
•Is it consistent or does it sometimes connect?
-------Consistently says "This feature is currently under construction"
•Is the issue with Login, Guild Chat connection, Auction House, etc. (Be specific)
------Issue is with Guild Chat connection
•Are you experiencing any of these problems on both the website and Mobile Armory?
------I don't think I'm having any problems with the website.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I thin its stupid to have to pay just use the guild chat. Blizz makes enough money every month with just the monthly.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
09/11/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Hairyninja
I thin its stupid to have to pay just use the guild chat. Blizz makes enough money every month with just the monthly.

It's free now..every bit of it. If you're still getting charged, you might want to contact someone about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]