Remote Guild Chat Feedback and Bugs

85 Blood Elf Paladin
still getting maintenance at present. any update from the blizz team would be appreciated.
Cheers for the great app have they informed of how much it will cost to use the app yet?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
04/26/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Sertab
I'm having the same issue, can't login at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and also restarted my phone but still getting the armory undergoing maintenance erorr.

Sertab, the "maintenance" error you are receiving right now is not a bug. You do not need to uninstall and reinstall your app. The Armory is, in fact, currently under maintenance. I unfortunately cannot provide any details beyond that at this time.
Edited by Liogela on 4/27/2011 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Is there a way to show when the person using the remote access has come online? It should be announced to guildies and friends lists when the person goes online and offline. Is there a current setting for this or a plan to add it in?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
What about Windows phones. When will we get the apps. Apple and android are not the only phones out there. Give us an answer please.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As a few others have reported having to type in portrait is pretty awful, especially when *most* people are used to typing in landscape while texting.

My only other feedback is making the transition from gchat and mobile AH a little smoother, without spamming my guild with me going on and off line several times a minute.

Other than that good job on the app. Loving it so far.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior

Sertab, the "maintenance" error you are receiving right now is not a bug. You do not need to uninstall and reinstall your app. The Armory is, in fact, currently under maintenance. I unfortunately cannot provide any details beyond that at this time.

Whew! Thanks for posting this, Lio. I was goin' crazy, thinking there was something wrong with my droid, lol.
Edited by Quisaca on 4/27/2011 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You, and just about everyone else with a Droid, Quisaca! Thanks, Lio :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yesterday afternoon I was experiencing an issue where a guildie wasn't showing up as "online" but he was talking to me in guild and whispering me. Even when we were having a long whispered conversation it was telling me that the person was offline throughout. He was signed into the game, not on the mobile app, and I could see other people marked as "online" who were signed into game or mobile app.
I have the android version.
Edited by Flockogulls on 4/27/2011 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Any word on when this is going to come back online? I was really excited to try this out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Was there an announcement posted somewhere telling us that the service was currently down and I just missed it?

Or where the users just supposed to get log in errors and search around the website to find out what's wrong?

The Mobile Armory is one of the lead links on your home page maybe letting us know that it's currently down in an obvious location would be as good idea.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
for the limited amount of time the armory was up it was nice, are we going to be seeing a lot of armory down time when the paid service goes live? if so I don't think I will plan on subscribing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Well I'm able to log in now, but it won't let me use guild chat, and when i try to create an auction it says i don't have a subscription... don't tell me the free period expired already! lol
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, I can log in to the armory, but I keep getting an error that the chat server is unavailable.

Edit: It also keeps telling me that I am not a member of a guild..
Edited by Vyneda on 4/27/2011 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm logged in as my main character, and it's telling me I'm not a member of any guild. Either I have been gkicked while I'm at work or there is a bug.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
04/27/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Pokemons
I'm logged in as my main character, and it's telling me I'm not a member of any guild. Either I have been gkicked while I'm at work or there is a bug.

Check out this post
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208334?page=2#23
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It seems that after the app has been installed on my Droid 2, if the phone idles, the phone becomes completely unresponsive requiring the battery to be removed to restart the phone. I've tried the app a few times and the problem reoccurs each time and disappears when the app is uninstalled.

I haven't seen anyone else describe having this problem. Perhaps there is a conflict with another setting on my phone. Any help is appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]