"Login Server Busy, Please Try Again"

(Locked)

Community Manager
We're aware that many players are currently receiving the message "Login Server Busy, Please Try Again" whenever attempting to log into World of Warcraft. While we don't have an ETA for when this issue will be resolved, we're looking into it at this time and hope to have everyone back in the game as soon as possible.

In the meantime, in order to keep reports consolidated, we ask that you please keep posts related to this login issue in this thread. Duplicate threads will likely be locked and redirected here, or deleted completely.

Thanks for your patience! As updates become available, we'll provide them in this thread. :)
Edited by Lylirra on 4/21/2011 4:56 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Thank You Lylirra.
tanks was wondering if it was a prob on your side or mine
90 Goblin Warlock
Nice to see some attention to this.
85 Draenei Warrior
I was getting the 'login server is busy' message. but now I am getting a "You have used up your prepaid time" message. I am on a subscription auto-billing, not prepaid. When I log into my account at battle.net, I get big red error messages on my Payment method page. When I called Blizzard support, I got a prerecorded message that they are aware of a problem processing billing.

85 Blood Elf Mage
Condisending message. Pat on the head, "wait, untill we feel like fixing the issues" thats what i just read. Please, should have been done already. I got the same issues as u Katzchen, for the last 3 hours.
Free Month from blizzard is what i say!! time for some compensation perhaps?
81 Blood Elf Hunter
So I called my bank when I was told in the next message that my payment had not been made because I had seen the payment had been in the hold part for several days. They said it was up to you to get it and that is why you have not been paid. But I am thinking you already know that the person that does that is perhaps on vacation this week. Need any help with billing and collections? =D
Yeah same thing is happening to me Kat. I got the server busy message and now its telling me that my prepaid account has ran out and I am also on a auto billing subscription not prepaid :(
90 Goblin Warlock
Well mines working now.
85 Draenei Death Knight
I can officially say my lat was over 9000!
85 Troll Druid
im getting a message that says ive used up my prepaid time, im on an automatic paying monthly thing, how do i fix this???
90 Tauren Druid
still geting You have used up your prepaid time, at lest give us more info to go with this insane mess
90 Tauren Druid
Yea my latency is just spiking to 13k+ and sitting there for 3-5 minutes until I get disconnected; chat works intermittently but npcs take forever to render and I am constantly rubberbanding.
I am getting the same problem. The log in says that my account has "You have used up your prepaid time". I check my account and guess what my money is there. Can we get some feedback on this issue too please.
90 Blood Elf Priest
This is BS i'm missing my raid times. I want compensation as well. This sucks!
84 Draenei Paladin
What a great day this must be at Blizzard headquarters. Ran into the expiration of my prepaid time (even though I'm on a subscription) earlier, now running into the inability to log in. I'm stuck at "Logging in to game server".

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
89 Blood Elf Hunter
I've been waiting since they opened up this morning since 9 there time and that was over 8 or 9 hrs ago for acct has been used up
90 Worgen Rogue
First it says login server busy, now it says prepaid time is pending? I just deposited my paycheck into the bank today, and I always check the week's transactions. According to my bank, you took my money on Monday. As in, it was taken from my bank account. Now you are saying I didn't pay you. I want some action on this as I've been trying to login for over two hours. If there is no compensation for my troubles, I may have to go to a competitor.
61 Goblin Warlock
lol @ the self-entitlement in this thread.

If anything, Blizzard will probably give you fellas an extra day for free. That's exactly what they've done in the past. So what if you can't log in for a few hours or so? I'm a recluse and I can still think of plenty of other things I could be doing.

They're working on it. Shut the hell up.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]