/Wave Uldum from HM

70 Orc Warrior
How are you guys doing?

It feels quite nice to be back visiting the friends and “enemies” in the game :) .

I notice that Wow has changed greatly, least supporting international credit card, Asia servers and all.

I’ve moved from the US to Vietnam since 2007 to work as CEO for an entertainment and film company, which partner and invested from the US. Tried to play for a while, but with %%*#ty connection, weak laptop, completely 12 hour different, and new career opportunities, it was hard to keep up with WOW.

Thanks to the new core i7 from work instead of the original MacBook air, I am now able to re-active my account and log in. /cheers.

Any old times players still playing?

Last but not least, I think even thou Wow is just a game, but I do learn a lot, making good friends, have best and memorable experiences which I would never forget. /forgive me if I miss you, cant remember all atm: Peachy (rest in peace), Max, Lost in wow, Korganta, groggit, cbrider, Valhalla, emperor, Nonetoo, graw, buddahealer, Pov, Nobu, Oberon,Taters, Osen, bearl, cricket, oakstone, drunknpriest, drunknrouge .. and of course the Alliances enemies ☺ (Ania, stylez, Bolavere, tout, olaef, instigator, frizzy, amerstyne, sassy, cannon, venom, azumi, arkon, ablivion….) As some of my wow old buddies already knows, my facebook account (which was created sometimes around 2004) is http://www.facebook.com/alanhdolong I’d love to keep in touch and be friends with everyone.

P/S: Since last few years when I was playing and even now (as I just recognize on the recent post), some people still spreads rumors that I sold my account and got kicked out of DF. Well, …
‎"Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. " ~ Elbert Hubbard
Edited by Hordemaster on 4/23/2011 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I don't think I've seen most of those people in a long, long while. How sad.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
hi
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Krickett and Frizzy are still around. I see them almost every day.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warrior
04/22/2011 02:20 AMPosted by Soumamitsuko
I don't think I've seen most of those people in a long, long while. How sad.

:) great to see at least someone still around...the realm forum doesn't seem to be active as it used to be?

Hi Emazing,

where's your lock?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Realm forum is pretty quiet, yeah. All the old people stopped posting... I dunno, years ago. Most of the trolls from last year also stopped posting, possibly quit, possibly banned. Hard to say. I think I'm on a last warning at the moment, I'm not sure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10 agility socket in your chest
Reply Quote
Neat
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hey dude! cool to see you're still around.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

Hi Emazing,

where's your lock?

I still have him, on another realm (faction changed to horde!) - I play this shaman mostly.

Toutprest popped in a few months back, as for Stylez and Bolavere I'm pretty sure they both quit long ago, along with olaef and Instigator. I knew two real life friends of Azumi, last I heard he was going into the Military Services in Australia - that was probably 3 years ago. Arkon went into the (Airforce?) about a year ago, and he didn't plan on returning.

Ahh.. nostalgia, stay awful Uldum. :)
Edited by Practitioner on 4/24/2011 9:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
WILL DO PRAC

HIGH FIVE

Seriously though, I'm bad.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warrior
04/23/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Vannic
Hey dude! cool to see you're still around.

Same, i recalled we had quite a few late nights PVP :) lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hi man. Didnt you kill me 50 million times in AV? That is back when it took 3 or 4 days to be victorious or be defeated.

I know how it goes. Returned a few months ago myself.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Vanilla Hero <3
Reply Quote
70 Orc Warrior

Hi man. Didnt you kill me 50 million times in AV? That is back when it took 3 or 4 days to be victorious or be defeated.

I know how it goes. Returned a few months ago myself.

Had to admit, i couldnt recall your name. Gotta forgive me thou, AV earlier battles are crazy, went for 3 days and had too many people lol. Love that time, so fun, fighting off over a small hanging bridge or big field with massive range attacks from both sides. The word " zerg" has just come to my mind :) It was so easy to die (with lag) and so easy to gank some cloth cause warriors got so much rages, as long as a charge went successful, some cloth would die too :)

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
the good old days when i wasnt over the hill
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I heard Tankerpriest isn't as good as he used to be t/f?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol your old news now dude time to the past the torch im the real hordemaster
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hordemasterr from Blackrock with your 6143 Honor Kills and 893 arena rating, you're not worthy to lace up HMs's boots much less claim any torch. Go troll somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue

Any old times players still playing?

Last but not least, I think even thou Wow is just a game, but I do learn a lot, making good friends, have best and memorable experiences which I would never forget. /forgive me if I miss you, cant remember all atm: Peachy (rest in peace), Max, Lost in wow, Korganta, groggit, cbrider, Valhalla, emperor, Nonetoo, graw, buddahealer, Pov, Nobu, Oberon,Taters, Osen, bearl, cricket, oakstone, drunknpriest, drunknrouge .. and of course the Alliances enemies ☺ (Ania, stylez, Bolavere, tout, olaef, instigator, frizzy, amerstyne, sassy, cannon, venom, azumi, arkon, ablivion….) As some of my wow old buddies already knows, my facebook account (which was created sometimes around 2004) is http://www.facebook.com/alanhdolong I’d love to keep in touch and be friends with everyone.

P/S: Since last few years when I was playing and even now (as I just recognize on the recent post), some people still spreads rumors that I sold my account and got kicked out of DF. Well, …
‎"Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. " ~ Elbert Hubbard

Hey bud long time no see. Necrolite here (long story short I got banned in wrath and had to start over lawl).

Buddhahealer and cbrider are raiding with me in Loaded now; oak, pov and oxsen don't play anymore, though Oxsen did appear for a short time in Cata. Bearl is on now and then as well, but raiding on a different server last time I talked to him. Drunknpriest doesn't play much either but you can still catch her around now and then. Taters quit ages ago as well. I haven't seen emperor in a loooog time: i miss that guy :(

I've seen Korganta and Nonetoo around here and there, not sure what they've been up to though. Also, sending you a fb request.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]