I'm sure some of you play LoL

85 Goblin Shaman
The
I just downloaded it yesterday and it's awesome. It's the kick I need to quit WoW for good. So, does anyone else play? What champions do you use? Has anybody else quit WoW for it?

E: Boobs.
Edited by Physics on 4/22/2011 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Most of our guild.
Pretty much just log on to raid nowadays.

Malphite ftw.
Edited by Devhesinter on 4/22/2011 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Add me Aer <3
Account name is
Cathuulord

Also
http://media.wowstead.com/attachments/255/719/634389451019869294.jpg
My level, get on it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10 points if you guess my name. And i tend to fool around on ap or ad heros when i solo, but in groups im usualy *!@!!@ rammus
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The
Add me Aer <3
Account name is
Cathuulord

OK I DID SKINNYGENEZ IS ME
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Havent quit WoW for it.

I play Akali, Shen, and Shaco

Add me up Lvl 30
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Add me up!
Raizuken

Level 30! Play all champs and will own you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Doesn't anyone play Cribbage or Bridge anymore? >.< Or shuffleboard, at least try some shuffleboard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I play online poker, does that count?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior

Add me up!
Raizuken

Level 30! Play all champs and will own you.

giant scrub <3
Edited by Reantris on 4/23/2011 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yup. Pretty much my fall back when my account runs out of time.

I play like 1 game a day and only level 25, but it's a good way to kill 20+ minutes most of the time. I dig a lot of the support and AP champs.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
BAW Sivir ftw.....

im also fond of Akali or Veigar =/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The
I'll KS all of you with Teemo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I KS you with Garen
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
KASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADIN
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The
KASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADINKASSADIN etc. etc.

Fail.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have a passionate obsession for Kassadin.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I play poppy because shes a QT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
KARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUSKARTHUS.

I will Ulti all you and get Pentakill!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The
Karthus is the suicide bomber of LoL. Too many times I've seen some nab run into a 1v3/4/5 with Defile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]