Guild levels/Guild perks

1 Goblin Mage
So how many of you out there are 25?
How many remember to use your perks? (Mass ress, summon,mobile banking)
And how many of you joined that top level guild just for the perks (Bountiful bags!)?
Reply Quote
http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=10&r=Borean%20Tundra-US&w=

1. Seven
2. Probably all of them
3. Depends on how guilds recruit post level 25 (but probably a lot want perks)
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
oooo i didnt know guildox was actually useful still
Reply Quote
04/23/2011 08:48 AMPosted by Ditcher
oooo i didnt know guildox was actually useful still

The more you know!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We use our perks all the time, but we don't accept members just looking for perks (except the catalyst folks). The only problem I have is the have group, will travel nerf... hate having to run out of the instance to do a mass summons.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
04/25/2011 08:58 AMPosted by Mandarb
We use our perks all the time, but we don't accept members just looking for perks (except the catalyst folks). The only problem I have is the have group, will travel nerf... hate having to run out of the instance to do a mass summons.

<3

Aside from the tedious nature of the Mass Summon, I know we all love and use (where possible) the perks on a frequent basis. They're really quite nice. That said, and just a note that I don't touch recruitment with a ten foot pole, to my knowledge we don't recruit folks that just wish to use the perks unless they're friends/family or the above Spais.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Warrior
i tried using the perks but they didnt work im new to guilds and tried using "have group, will travel" but it wouldent let me is there a trick to it?????
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
11/05/2011 08:42 PMPosted by Taghelth
i tried using the perks but they didnt work im new to guilds and tried using "have group, will travel" but it wouldent let me is there a trick to it?????

Necro'ing threads keeps you from using it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Summons all raid or party members to the caster's current location. Cannot be used while in combat, and can only be cast while in the outdoor world or near the entrance of a dungeon or raid.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
LF level 25 guild to enjoy perks I didn't have to work for, pst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]