1) The decision(s) made by the raid leader(s) are final. Any complaints can be postmarked to the North Pole and sent along with your note to Santa or the Easter Bunny, because they do not matter. This goes for loots, any assigned penalties and strategies. While you may be a tactical genius-savant in your guild, the raid leader(s) do not wish for your insights to be shared while in the raid. In other words, sit down, shut up and do what we say.
2)All players invited into the raid will bring a 5,000gold “buy-in”. Because this is current content and I haven't completely cleared the raiding boobs from the raiding brights, I'm requiring up-front buy-ins in case you suck, the raid isn't completely hosed. This is required only IF you actually enter the raid instance. Should you be on the bench, you owe nothing, unfortunately this also means you get nothing. For those worried about a buy-in, this is a zero sum game, if all 25 players make it from start to finish you'll get at least your buy-in back. All money collected is divided evenly between all players remaining at the end of the run. The raid leaders are not skimming, scooping or processing a hosting fee. There is no shipping and handling fee.
3) You are expected to come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions to last for a 4 hour raid. Unfortunately because multiple guilds will be running this, a guild-pez-flask dispenser will not be provided. If you can not come up with the mats for food, flasks and pots, then it's unlikely you'll perform well OR be able to buy items. You are also required to have mumble and a stable raiding environment (i.e. a machine that won't lag out and an internet connection that won't reset every 10 minutes).
4) All items that drop are up for sale, there are no reserves. Anything not auctioned off will be disenchanted and the collective mats sold off at the end of the raid. There is no main spec or off spec, the only thing that matters is money. The more you want an item, the more money you should ensure you have on you at that time. All money is due at the end of the auction, there are no IOUs or markers extended. If you overbid on an item (i.e. you bid more money then you wanted to spend or more money then you have) you are required to pay that money at the end of the bid. If you are unable to come up with the money you will be asked to leave and a replacement found for you. Your portion of the pot at that time is forfeit.
5) The starting price per piece is with minimum bids of 300. Please be able to do math.
35x Weapon – $3000
35x Armor – $2000
35x Token – $5000
6) Competitive bids are required for obvious upgrades. I expect few, if any, gear-carriers.
6) Penalties of 2000g/incident may be assigned during the raid for monumentally stupid things, such as
--Standing out of melee but too close to the melee pile on Magmaw resulting in a lava spout in the melee
– Continuing to beat on one of the Omnotron bots after the shield is up OR failure to run from poison protocol.
– Standing in the melee with Engulfing Magic on Twin Dragons or inadvertently dispelling blackout.
7) The following addons are required
Deadly Boss Mods
8) You are responsible for knowing the following fights, raiders abilities and time will determine how far we go.
Halfus – Bastion of Twilight
Valiona and Therliona – Bastion of Twilight
Magmaw – Blackwing Descent
Omnotron Defense System – Blackwing Descent
Maloriak – Blackwing Descent
Atramedes – Blackwing Descent