Sarannah needs YOUR help! BT Roster

My memory is on par with a golf ball, so I need some help compiling a list of decent-well known old school BT players, both Alliance and Horde.

This data is needed for a silly little community idea I have in mind. Your participation in refreshing my memory shall be rewarded with a cookie of your choice, Mooberry Shake (Very Berry or Strawberry Banana), and much much more!

All I can remember are:

Alliance: {Akyros(doesnt count, imo), Janie, Flipz, Keona, Mjak, ihastail, Keylogger, ...} Yes, my memory is that bad with Alliance

Horde: {Sarannah, Nil, Dare, Alamo, Tekken, Kappah, Madina, Spynx, Truck, Rana, Inoculate, Tankman, Enna, KT, Buggman, Ooberdin, Abyss, Leafhoof, Heliana, Starkenberg, Keeva ...} Memory should be better seeing how I spent ALL my time on Horde -_-

Extinct guilds of humor/importance: {Angles of Death, Farm Status, Avarice, Onslaught, Honor and Glory, Snickerfritz, Fury of War, Logic, Eternium, HELLZ LOST BOYZ ...} Some Alliance guilds in this criteria would be awesome.

EDIT: Posting their class/primary spec would be nice, but not needed
Edited by Sarannah on 4/25/2011 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Honor and Glory, Snickerfritz, Fury of War
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh, forgot Logic... didn't they get most of the server firsts for T7?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Eternium?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Keylogger and Grandma are the only players I remember from back then
Edited by Littlelock on 4/25/2011 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh

my

god~

I forgot about HELLZ LOST BOYZ. This list is updated so far...needs more! This is great!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey I'm old school of course I wasn't well known back in the beginning of BT but still old lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Leafhoof and sun/Heliana(sp) on horde, although they aren't here anymore.
Reply Quote
04/25/2011 03:50 PMPosted by Masticate
I would sooner see Jesus called "God Boy Jeezy" than the name of thy god mangled into "Noccy". Fix it or I'll see that you choke on your cookie.

Pretty sure you referred yourself as that to me~

-_-

But I shall change it as you wish, my love.
Edited by Sarannah on 4/25/2011 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Incoming massive wall of historical text.

Borean Tundra (PvE)

Borean Tundra was started as a brand new server at 11:30am CST, on January 16th, 2009. According to common wisdom and Blizzard FAQ's, it will not be open to transfers for 90 days after the server was started. The highest level characters on the Horde side were not quite to level 30 by midnight server time, while Alliance characters were guessed to be at approximately level 30-35. There were also at least 10 guilds for the Horde created on day 1. Popular belief (on day 1) was that most characters started on the 1st day of the server will vanish by the end of the month of January, 2009. Common belief was also that there will be at least one level 80 within a week of server start, and at least 1-5% of the population will consist of death knights within the same time frame.

On or before January 22nd, 2009, players started to notice (and complain about) log-in queues.

On January 22nd, 2009 (approximately 4:25am server time), Akyros was announced to be the first Human, the first DK, and the first character to Level 80 on the realm. Congratulations Akyros.

While many might wonder at the achievement because the character is a Death Knight, at the time the server was locked to the creation of Death Knights unless that player had at least one other character at least level 55 on this server.

On January 23rd, 2009, Wistful became the first Tauren to reach Level 80 (and consequently, the 1st Horde character as well).

The next major achievement that most characters are gearing up and preparing for is the opening of the gates of Ahn'Qiraj along with the title of "Scarab Lord".

On January 24th, 2009, Amerge became the first Gnome to reach level 80.

On January 25th, 2009, Zenocide became the first Draenei and the first Shaman to reach level 80. Belief became the first Orc and the first Warlock to reach level 80. Angelinaholy became the first Blood Elf, and the first Paladin on the server to reach level 80. Studmuffin became the first Warrior to reach level 80. Bake became the first Druid to reach level 80. Domitia became the first Night Elf to reach level 80. Cynnamynn became the first Hunter and the first Dwarf to reach level 80.

On January 26th, 2009, Naudia became the first Priest to reach level 80.

On January 28, 2009, Dizzle became the first Rogue to reach level 80. At the same time, the only remaining races/classes to not have reached the level 80 mark were Troll, Forsaken, and Mage.

On January 31, 2009, Mjak became the first Mage to reach level 80.

On February 4, 2009, Kiari and Lan simultaneously became the first Trolls to reach level 80, and Aaetov became the first Forsaken to reach level 80.

On February 5, 2009, <Genesis> became the first guild to defeat Sartharion the Onyx Guardian on Heroic difficulty.

On February 9, 2009, Akyros claimed yet another "first" title by becoming the first Northrend Vanguard.

On February 16, 2009 <Logic> became the first guild to defeat both Kel'Thuzad and Malygos on heroic difficulty and at the 25-man level.

On February 21, 2009, Tarja was the first to complete the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quest chain.

On March 27, 2009, Eryxx opened the gates of Ahn'Qiraj and became the first "Scarab Lord" of the server along 31 other people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Guilds

Borean Tundra Guilds
Alliance Guilds Edit

Appareo Fatum

Genesis

Deceit

Entourage

F O R C E

Logic (Split off of Rigor.)

Rigor

Tangible Hope

Together We Triumph

Horde Guilds

Apocalypse

Legends of the Horde

Angles of Death

Communist Slumber Party

Dark Knights

The Darkest Fallen

Death Corps

Farm Status

Fates Call

Fight Club

Final Boss

ForsakenDeathMachine

Five Oh First (Disbanded)

Grand Theft Kodo

The Guard

Hobbits

Legion

Phase Two

Raj and Rals

Requiem

Shadows of the Anarchist

Sons of Anarchy

Torn Apart
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Link to raid progression.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Borean_Tundra_US/Level_80_Raid_Progression
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
04/25/2011 02:20 PMPosted by Littlelock
Keylogger and Grandma are the only players I remember from back then

Grandmah was the single most annoying person EVER.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
04/25/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Samcarter
Grandmah was the single most annoying person EVER

couldn't agree more, that's why I remember her
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Funnypiggy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]