Sarannah needs YOUR help! BT Roster

85 Gnome Rogue
Anyone from the reroll guild <Fury of War> during ToGC through Ulduar. Best players to have ever graced this lowly server.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Euphorik #1 dps on server throughout Ulduar.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Dare...how you been?!

I started playing a bit here and there. My sons been playing some of my toons on BT. Had to kick him off and get him his own account!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Eh... o.o I been on BT for 3 years now :3

I've been in guilds like..

Pack Hunters -> Champions of Warcraft
Legion of Carnage
Addiction
Normads
NothinPrsnl
Against All Odds
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
<< Your [Innocent Harmless Healer]

:3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
No ways dude. PS I miss you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
03/21/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Khap
No ways dude. PS I miss you.

LOL KAPPAH LIKES MEN
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is it just me or is Borean Tundra somewhat of a podunk backwater server? I feel like I might have made a mistake by starting my WoW career here.
Edited by Cohedeux on 4/1/2012 4:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Well, some quick history. BT was created in January of 09, Wraht was released at the end of 08, so right from the start we were behind. Added to that is was flagged as new player right from the start and there were no server transfers for the first few month, you had an entire realm of brand new never played people, and people with experience rolling brand new level 1's

We had a lot of ups and downs, some of the elite calling us bad's, entire guilds formed and disbanded, all the shake ups with the dungeon finder, and once we were into ICC seeing half a raid team of guilds leaving for other servers. At the end we were ranked around 304 on WoW progress.

Flash forward to Cata, well now you have an established realm, with a lot of good people. I believe one of our guilds actually has Worlds first, first 4 DS bosses.

http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Borean%20Tundra/Midnight

I believe right now we are ranked around 160, so All things considered we are doing much better now than we were 2 years ago.
Reply Quote
77 Troll Hunter
I'm pretty sure that is in correct on The world firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Possibly. Just going by what Wow track has listed.WoW progress is extremely bugged. I am 6/8 DS and it still only has me down for 1 kill.
Edited by Marathal on 4/1/2012 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, good to know it's not as backwards as I thought.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
For the population we have on BT, and by that I mean we have come close a few time to New Player levels, we do pretty good.

I am curious to see if we break the top 100 next expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]