Blackwing's Bane Title = Gone

85 Gnome Warlock
Upon logging in today, my Blackwing's Bane title (earned from killing Heroic Nefarian) is gone :(

Sup with that Blizz? :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Blackwing's legal advisory didn't approve since he wasn't there when Nefarian was killed.

Edit: Who the hell is Blackwing ?
Edited by Zuvok on 4/27/2011 1:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the sudden urge to say "Ni!" when I see Psilo's avatar.

And Zuvok's head is tiny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I have the sudden urge to say "Ni!" when I see Psilo's avatar.

lul
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

Another funny thing is this toon has a midnight blue skin tone, but his head is as white as a sheet. (Time to grow an affro I guess.)
Edited by Zuvok on 4/27/2011 1:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Huh, you may want to bring this up in the Bug Reports forum, I'd be pretty miffed if I suddenly lost a title.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Another funny thing is this toon has a midnight blue skin tone, but his head is as white as a sheet.

Call the papers! We've discovered the secret origins of The Tick!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i got this Title from kill this huge BLOCK dragon named Nefarian,

Oh, you.

Now I'm picturing Nefarian as a giant, early-90s MS-DOS computer game Block with wings floating around casting fireballs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Edit: Who the hell is Blackwing ?

Herp, and Derp, i wonder who He is, i got this Title from kill this huge BLACK dragon named Nefarian, but i have no idea who Blackwing is, this Dragon also has WINGS, so, lets make an Assumption, Blackwing must be.. Herp, Derp, oh! NEFARIAN!

That was intended to be a joke, I was doing BWL while you were still in pampers.

Edit: HERP DERP
Edited by Zuvok on 4/27/2011 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone else automatically think of Darkwing Duck (Let's get.. Dangerous!) when ever they go to Blackwing Lair or Descent?

No?

Just me?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/27/2011 01:24 AMPosted by Zuvok
Herp, and Derp, i wonder who He is, i got this Title from kill this huge BLACK dragon named Nefarian, but i have no idea who Blackwing is, this Dragon also has WINGS, so, lets make an Assumption, Blackwing must be.. Herp, Derp, oh! NEFARIAN!

04/27/2011 01:28 AMPosted by Nyfaria
Bad jokes are Bad.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

Lols this game didnt Exist when i was in Pampers, ive been playing this game since Beta, so yeah.

Edit: Bad jokes are Bad.

Do you always take things so literally? lol

I asked for the moon and stars last Christmas, what do you suppose I received?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
04/27/2011 12:56 AMPosted by Psilocybian
Upon logging in today, my Blackwing's Bane title (earned from killing Heroic Nefarian) is gone :(

You still have it actually. It's a known 4.1 UI bug. I believe there's an actual command that temporarily fixes it during your current login which I can't seem to find at the moment.

In any case, yes, known and likely already set to be fixed in a future patch.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/27/2011 01:38 AMPosted by Bashiok

You still have it actually. It's a known 4.1 UI bug. I believe there's an actual command that temporarily fixes it during your current login which I can't seem to find at the moment.

In any case, yes, known and likely already set to be fixed in a future patch.

Glad this didnt happen with Dragonslayer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]