[H] <Sigil> is recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Rogue
We are currently looking for raid-ready players to join our 10 man raiding team. Even if you don't have a lot of raid experience you are still welcome to app because we have a strong core of seasoned raiders willing to show new members the ropes. We're looking for dependable players with a good attitude and a willingness to improve their character and raiding skills.

We are recruiting all roles presently, but especially healers and ranged dps.

We raid (server time):
Tuesday, 8:30pm-11:00pm
Wednesday, 8:30pm-11:00pm
Saturday, 8:30pm-12:00am

You can find more information on our website at www.sigil-drenden.com or speak with me in-game (if I am not on this toon, ask any guild member if Cat is on and they will direct you to me).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll be more specific. We're in need of:
2 healers
1 tank with a DPS off spec
1-2 ranged DPS
Not more than 1 melee DPS

Overall though we're looking for dependable players who can make most of our raids. I think this list covers every class so if your gear is raid-ready (or near that) please apply.

Speak with me if you have any questions and hopefully we'll see some of you in game!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Specifically, we just need people that aren't morons. Having gear is nice, but if you're too stupid to dodge a giant wave of glowing aoe goop heading your way, then all those purples don't really help anyone. Don't be dumb and we'll gear you ourselves. We get that someone who already has a full set of 372 gear doesn't need a new guild or anything, but perhaps if you're in 333s or something, and are tired of not getting anywhere because nubs in your pugs or old guild are holding you back to a point where you'd rather spend the day punching babies than bash your face against the wall of stupidity that comes with playing with your peers, feel free to look us up and we'll see about mixing up your WoW experience a little bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]