2100+ disc priest looking for 2's 3's

85 Undead Priest
@optimum or w/e the rogues name is

i dont understand your logic. so you say you dont arena... or rated bgs... or kill dragons like good ole cathuulord. but you battleground? and your posting on this forum to say what exactly? then you said something about respecting glad players? lol nerd... im here saying hi i want more competition.. and your telling me your philosophy on pvp or your opinion about things, like it matters to me or anyone really.

ps. sup fresh founded by pros on blackrock who are HUGE trolls. you pay homage to people just like me. hypocrite
Edited by Mcnastyqt on 5/17/2011 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

i dont understand your logic. so you say you dont arena... or rated bgs... or kill dragons like good ole cathuulord. but you battleground? and your posting on this forum to say what exactly? then you said something about respecting glad players? lol nerd... im here saying hi i want more competition.. and your telling me your philosophy on pvp or your opinion about things, like it matters to me or anyone really.

ps. sup fresh founded by pros on blackrock who are HUGE trolls. you pay homage to people just like me. hypocrite

You're not even pro. You haven't been in MLG or in any qualifying round for a tournament. You're a boondock server high ranked player and will most likely remain that for the rest of your WoW career. Also, what I was trying to state isn't that hard to comprehend. Your guild thinks they are hot @#%* when in reality you're all over pompous rejects that formed a guild. You're the kids in high school gym class that try during Volleyball. Sure you think youre cool, but once you step off the court and go into the locker room, everyone thinks youre a retard and you will remain one.

Good day.
Edited by Optimal on 5/17/2011 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Dwarf Death Knight

You're not even pro. You haven't been in MLG or in any qualifying round for a tournament. You're a boondock server high ranked player and will most likely remain that for the rest of your WoW career. Also, what I was trying to state isn't that hard to comprehend. Your guild thinks they are hot @#%* when in reality you're all over pompous rejects that formed a guild. You're the kids in high school gym class that try during Volleyball. Sure you think youre cool, but once you step off the court and go into the locker room, everyone thinks youre a retard and you will remain one.

Good day.

I came and started farting
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Requested sticky.

edit: My sincerest apologies to the OP. I had no intentions of derailing this thread into the pathetic display it has become. Alas, give people the shield of anonymity and the internet, and well, LMFAO.
Edited by Questions on 5/17/2011 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I ROCK AT VOLLEYBALL SUCKER

Edited by Mcnastyqt on 5/17/2011 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Dwarf Death Knight
05/17/2011 07:42 PMPosted by Mcnastyqt
I ROCK AT VOLLEYBALL SUCKER

Optimal won
Reply Quote
Mcnasty wins handsdown because he actually has game experience to back himself up
Edited by Amiracle on 5/17/2011 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
59 Dwarf Death Knight
05/17/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Amiracle
Mcnasty wins handsdown because he actually has game experience to back himself up

Because game experience > common knowledge, basic understanding of game mechanics, and the predictability of PvP.

Clearly. I totally forgot. Also, this game is hard to play and it takes a genius to figure it out.
Edited by Syphîlîs on 5/17/2011 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
+1 for being a genius
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
05/17/2011 07:54 PMPosted by Syphîlîs

Because game experience > common knowledge, basic understanding of game mechanics, and the predictability of PvP.

Clearly. I totally forgot. Also, this game is hard to play and it takes a genius to figure it out.

Lol really Optimal? You're trying to troll on an alt? So bad at this. :(

P.S. Yes I know it's you, don't try and deny it I'm a professional PI.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
+1 for cathuu being a genius too
Reply Quote
59 Dwarf Death Knight
05/17/2011 07:57 PMPosted by Cathüülord

How am I trolling? I guess pointing out the truth and flip flopping characters is considered trolling nowadays.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
05/17/2011 07:58 PMPosted by Mcnastyqt
+1 for cathuu being a genius too

Yay ;3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
"Sup Fresh, Are you gellin of Dade County"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Is that a statement or a question?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

How am I trolling? I guess pointing out the truth and flip flopping characters is considered trolling nowadays.

TRYING SO HARD UGHHHHH
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You guys do realize I was just playing around? Wasn't being serious at all.
Reply Quote
05/17/2011 08:48 PMPosted by Optimal
You guys do realize I was just playing around? Wasn't being serious at all.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Can someone teach me how to Douglas prease?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]