Looking for a leveling guild

17 Worgen Druid
Hello hello, have a lot of alts on Horde side (most level 85) and wanted a good guild I could give leveling exp to and take the exp boost, hehe. Mostly I would be on part-time as my mains are standing members of a active guild horde side. I know a few ally raiding guilds, but not sure they are into accepting part time levelers. Just wondering if anyone knows of a guild I would fit into. Thanks!

P.S.-Any questions feel free to ask here or send a mail in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You can JOin Grim Grin Gang , we are pretty nice, level 12 and we just ask that you dont stay too inactive for like more than a month
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Druid
Ah sorry, probably my mistake for not mentioning this character is Alliance side worgen. Unless the Grim Grin is also on ally side as well? Only ever seen you all as horde.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Laylen-
Check out our website-- www.odinshammer.guildlaunch.com Odin's is casual and laid back, and always looking for quality players. Read about is, see if we might be the right fit for you. We also have a recruiting post here on the TB forum.

We are adults, mature, and not currently raiding. We do have players who want to raid, but only casually- and we're set up for the more casual player, so coming and going is allowed (long game breaks with no notice, however, may result in a kick if it's too long- we've had too many inactive accounts get hacked.) As long as you check in from time to time, and can keep yourself from reporting back to the horde- you might have fun with us.

Speak to me in game ( or one of my alts) if you are interested and we can chat more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]