WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword

90 Human Death Knight
Yo, all. I'm looking to sell my Teebu's Blazing Longsword. I'm selling this for around 20k, because I don't really know the price. Willing to trade for a Sulfuron Hammer plus some gold.

Contact me in-game, or leave a reply.
Thanks. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Neat. That is an extremely low drop rate item (unless they changed the drop rate since). Considering price of today 20k is probably a good low end price for that. It's not a particularly good item by todays standards but may be worth it for a rare items collectors - afaik not very many of those on this server anymore.

Teebu's Blazing Longsword is the epic sword you see on one of the panels of the original World of Warcraft box.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It was an extremely rare drop from the opening of AQ from what i remember off of one of the generals.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah didn't some smelly Druid formerly from Indecisive get that sword during that event? Started with a P I thought. Pachugo keeps running through my head but I know he wasn't a druid...and it wasn't Pawnee...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Oogachaca?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
He didn't get the sword, but that Pachugo sure was sexy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Pach! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]