Bored, looking to spend lots of gold

90 Worgen Death Knight
Howdy, I seem to have an excess of gold lately with pretty much all of the current gold sinks purchased. I'm looking to buy various vanity items or anything interesting.

TCG mounts especially interest me. I have 100kish laying around, feel free to CoD or contact me in-game to negotiate.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Hunter
anything in particular you are looking for? or just anything in general?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Replied to your in-game email before the servers went down for the reset.

Pets don't especially interest me unless they're like..TCG pets or really hard to get. There aren't any more pet achievements I'm interested in at the minute.

Epics (at the right price), mounts, vanity items of all kinds.. just anything interesting for me to dump some gold on.
Reply Quote
And if anyone has anything Horde side, or you're willing to run it through the neutral AH, I'm looking for stuff to buy as well. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bumping this thread again. I can't believe nobody has anything they want to sell.
Reply Quote
I'll second that bump for horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
i have a black tabby cat drop rate of 0.01%
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Buy the Yak, he sells on the vendor for 108K (guild perk discount).
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Tabard of the Lightbringer for sale if my current buyer falls through.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Looking for a tabard. I can't transfer but will cover your cost in extra gold. billarious#1576. if you're interested.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
11/11/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Polobootz
Looking for a tabard. I can't transfer but will cover your cost in extra gold. billarious#1576. if you're interested.

Not sure where you came from, and I don't mean to highjack this classy fellow's thread, but:

Spending real money to sell something for virtual gold is just as bad as gold buying. Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
But you spend real life money to play in a virtual world...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Selling http://www.wowhead.com/item=86311 to any interested party on either faction, 50k OBO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]