Best enhance shaman on server????????????????

?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
it's all you my big green friend
Reply Quote
I highly doubt that.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
if you're talking pvp shampro is a very capable enhancement shaman
he plays on alliance side though
Reply Quote
Yeah i'm talking pvp. and if he is. i might go ask him if he wants to 1v1 just to Sus out the competition.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
PUG
Shampro only one I know of on alliance. If you're looking for horde only, I guess Kilnot maybe?
Edited by Rawrrior on 4/23/2011 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
speccing enhancement for pvp. well theres your problem.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'm the best.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
PUG
Aw you left us too goritos? :(
Reply Quote
No shampro is deff the best..
enhancement is quite fine for pvp. you just need to know what your doing unlike most shamans.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
04/24/2011 08:03 AMPosted by Unbreàkable
enhancement is quite fine for pvp.

You must do different PvP than I do then. Enhancement hasn't been "viable" since the Purge nerf. You know, because that's all they ever did in arena... every single GCD...
Edited by Fuzzles on 4/24/2011 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Shampro is bad imo
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Shampro has one team with a 1700 rating? If he's the best enhance this server has to offer pvp wise I'd have to lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
PUG
welcome to gilneas big guy
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Paladin
You can be a great pvp'r without awesome arena ratings. Some of us don't have the interest in doing the arena grind but are still quite skilled when it comes down to fight time.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We were aiming right at 1950 and going up the day 4.06 dropped, playing with a holy paladin is not the best comp for 2s since were a farm team for mage shadow priest, disc feral, and dk holy paladin, we dont see much of those comps around... Enhancement is a blast and great damage, but were getting nerfed everytime blizz trys to tone down resto shamans. We do suprise most teams we play, since we do keep a good winning margin.
Reply Quote
Look. I dueled Shampro and he is good. Arena ratings arent everything in pvp you could get your ass handed to you by someone with a terrible score. People are just to narrow minded..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I think Kandyapple is the best. But i am bias.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I was just kidding lol. I haven't done any competitive Pvping recently but from what I remember Arenas is mostly about what kind of overpowered comp you are running, I know plenty of pro players on under 1800 rated teams.

Saracasm + internet = loss.
Reply Quote
Gummy you are fuuny!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]